Magazine 1 Theme ssLauncher OR
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
(See INSTALLATION STEPS below)
ATTENTION : If you have PROBLEM / ISSUE with this theme, please EMAIL me at email@example.com. Email will be treated right away. Complain via Comment on Review and Rating takes time to be seen. Thank you.
- TESTED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 -
Please leave comments / rate if you like it & send me emails for critics and icons shortcut request :)
There are 7 different magazine title homescreen :
1. TIME (US) - Default -
2. TEMPO English (Indonesia)
3. T3 (UK)
4. Chip (Germany)
5. AARP (US)
7. Forbes (US)
8. Others will be by request via email
- Android OS 2.2 (Froyo) or up.
- ssLauncher Original app installed.
--------- INSTALLATION STEPS :
1. Install ssLauncher Original
The Magazine Theme is a theme for ssLauncher Original. The ssLauncher Original is a paid app by other developer (CHYK), not me. So before everything, you must have the ssLauncher Original installed first on your device. If you have not, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.launcher.to and install it.
2. Install The Magazine Theme
Only after ssLauncher Original installed, you can install The Magazine Theme. (Download from Google Play Store).
3. Launch ssLauncher Original
Launch ssLauncher Original on your device and go to Menu by pressing your device menu button, choose "Theme", then "Apply Theme Package". Then choose the Magazine Theme. You will be prompted to clear Fonts & Images, choose"Yes".
4. Make new pages
After applying the theme, please provide 4 new pages first, because you will apply 4 layouts on each new pages. To make new pages, go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and scroll down and tap + button and choose Cover Page. Repeat the process until you have 4 new pages. Name that 4 new cover pages as Home, Know Your Android, The Top 100, Android Attack.
5. Change the wallpaper for each page to the magazine look wallpaper
Go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and choose a picture symbol above the pencil symbol aside each page. And choose the wallpaper for each page as per their respective names. Please repeat for landscape mode since I also provide Landscape wallpaper (first, uncheck "Use same layout" in Menu - Preferences - Cover Page)
6. Apply a layout in a page
– Long press the free area of the page.
– Select Load Template
– Select Cover Page
– Set layout just like the screenshots displayed on my Google Play Store. (Slide to select and tap to choose)
- If you're asked to fit layout to page width, choose yes. It's because Android devices vary in so many screen sizes.
7. Set each shortcut button to link each page
Go to Home screen with the title "ANDROID INVASION" and tap these button to set the links.
- The 100 ----to----The Top 100 PAGE
- Most Important ----to---- ANDROID ATTACK PAGE
- APPS ----to---- KNOW YOUR ANDROID
As for the Social Media, Productivity, Photography, Entertainment buttons, you can link them to pages you can create by repeating step 4, this time not cover page but Applications Group and you can add applications related to button names.
8. Lock the screen after all to avoid accidental layout setting
Go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and tap the lock symbol on the left bottom.
If you still find this not clear, you may want to check the ssLauncher Original official site. They also provide the tutorial there.
Suggestion : Add some widgets to enrich your homescreen!
(Please be advised that the widgets shown on the screenshots belong to their respective developers. Not me. You may have to download and install them separately from Google Play Store and refer all widgets settings respectively as well)
If you have any suggestion and critics, please email me at :
(Thanks to CHYK - ssLauncher Developer)
Tags: chocolate theme sslauncher sslauncher, theme ss launcher.
= UPDATED June 5, 2013=
Added new shortcut icons :
- Amazon, Ebay Kleinanzeigen, Flashlight, Gumtree, iliga, MP3player, Navigation, S Note, Shazam.