Magic Fluids Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Can be entertaining
- Good design and control response
- Pretty useless
+ By Mad Scientist
Create beautiful animations and set them as live wallpaper
Magic Fluids is an animation application for Android that allows you to create beautiful and colorful smoke and water traces all across the screen for as many time as you want.
There is a Settings section that allows you to change the main features and customize the final result to your taste. Fluid type, the force, the colors, the amount, lifetime and even shape of the particles, they are all available for changing, although you can always go back to the predefined options if you don't feel like customizing. The app allows you to stop the animations and save screenshots, as well as set the animation as a live wallpaper.
Mad Scientist is the developer of Magic Fluids Free and premium version. If you like creating artistic animations or want your kid to be entertained, you surely find this app useful and entertaining to use.
Key features of Magic Fluids:
- Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
- 20 configuration presets - if you're lazy
- You can save your own presets
- Multitouch controls
- Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
- Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
- You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
- You can use Magic Fluids as a regular app or as a Live Wallpaper
- Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices
Possibilities are endless, effects are fantastic.
Free version of Magic Fluids has two presets (out of ten), limited configuration options and doesn't allow to save screenshots. You can still use it as a Live Wallpaper though!
Check also my other fluid simulation app Waterfloo!
Magic Fluids allows for a great deal of customization. You can modify fluid type, color palette, how long it stays on the screen, when colors should change and much more.
Fluid alone is great, but it only gets better. Turn on particles and watch how they move with the fluid and emphasize it's motion. Particles have lots of configuration options as well - shape, size, color and more. You can have more than 15000 particles on the screen, but you better have a strong device if you want to do that!
Whatever configuration you come up with, it would be great to save it and use anytime later. That's what user presets are for - you can store ten fluid presets and load them with a single click!
Are you lazy and don't want to wade through lots of settings? You can use one of ten predefined fluid configurations and still experience a great diversity that Magic Fluids offers! Examples of existing presets are Floating Flames, Wavy Winter or Classy Combination.
Magic Fluids features two fluid animation methods:
- Smoke - classic gas simulation. Smoke is slow and steady. It's great when you want to slow down and relax
- Water - uncommon method that makes fluid behaviour more similar to liquid than gas. You can almost feel the pressure propagating through the water while you touch the screen. It's perfect when you want to create dynamic animations and images full of swirls and curls.
When you press the Menu Button (hardware button on older devices, three-dot button on newer ones) animation pauses. From there you can clear the screen, go to settings menu or save the screenshot to file on external storage (it goes to /Pictures/MagicFluids/ directory). Note that external storage (which usually means SD Card, but on some devices external storage is actually internal) must be available on your device. You can later use it as a wallpaper or show your friends what you can do with Magic Fluids!
Added high-res icon for high-res devices.
Check out my new fire simulation app Magic Flames:
Samsg G/ S3 4.4.2
This app is amazing
Its beyond awesome.....love it
I'm not .