5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- It really works for any device
- Cool themes available
- We're missing more themes
- Some functionalities don't work in all devices
+ By lockscreen.mobi
MagicLocker Main allows you to download different themes lockers
If you're such kind of people that always need to change the wallpaper, theme, launcher, icons... you're a passionate of personalizing. Here you are one more step on customization: MagicLocker Main, an app that allows you to download lots of lockers to your device. You don't need special stuff to make it run: just download the app, download the themes you like most from "MagicLocker Settings" and start applying them.
Bear in mind that some themes are paid, although the price is affordable if you fall in love with it. It seemed that lockers where something restricted, but like every single thing in Android, the open-source helps us to customize even the details. The only flaw is that we're missing more themes, although we guess they're on the way to launch more.
MagicLocker Main has been developed by Lockscreen.mobi, the developer of the app and all themes available so far. Great job! Worthy app
1. Shortcut Customization
2. More Theme Customization(like position,alpha,skin,show/hide somethings)
3. Activate phone, SMS ,Camera and other shortcuts directly from lock screen;
4. Screen Lock Security
5. Support customize wallpaper and live wallpaper.
6. Supports customize date format
7. Supports system security pattern (settings->Location and security->Set up screen lock. For HTC: Settings-> Security->Set up screen lock)
8. Block Home Key
9. Support to enable/disable volume rocker wake up screen
10. Supports to send Email, mak phone call, open URL ect. directly on lockscreen.
11. Supports to pull down notification bar
12. Suports music control
13. Control System supports
14. Fonts customization supports.
✭ The Magic Locker Main App just includes one theme - 'Lost Robot', as the default theme, you can search more themes in Google Play. For more details please refer to below Q&A section.
✭ About Music Control, the MagicLocker just simulate the headset button but not a real music player. So you must start your preferred music player and pick your playlist firstly. And the player you choose must support or enable headset control else if it won't work.
Q: Why my home button doesn't work?
A: This issue happens when enable 'Volume rocker wake' and system 'Pin/Password' security at the same time. It's a known issue, we will fix it ASAP.
Q: How to find more Magic Locker Themes?
A: You can press 'More Themes' button in 'MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab'. Or search 'mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker.theme' in Google Market directly.
Q: How to install Magic Locker Themes?
A: After you install a MagicLocker theme app, you need to run the theme app and press 'Install this theme' button in the theme dialog.
Q: How to uninstall Magic Locker Themes?
A: You can long press a theme in 'MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab' then press 'Uninstall theme'. Or go to 'System Setting -> Applications -> Manage applications' then find the theme App to uninstall as general App.
Q: How to make the theme apps icon disappear from App Drawer/Launcher?
A: Actually Magic Locker had already tried to hide these icons, but in some phones it will only react after phone reboot or Launcher reboot.
Q: How can I do if encounter double lock screen?
A: You can try to change the 'Volume rocker wake' status in the MagicLocker Settings.
Q: Why the alarm dialog disappears?
A: It's a known issue exist the HTC 2.2 phone, you can upgrade to HTC 2.3 or download another free alarm app from android market.
Please notice that Magic Locker requires a number of permissions, the purpose is to launch other Apps from the lockscreen, while we definitely won't read the contents in users' phone. For example, we declared SMS read permission in order to launch the SMS App, while we will not read any content of the SMS.
Fixed the Pin/Password inputting issues.
Disabled the recent app dialog when the MagicLocker is active.
1. Fixed the Customization screen flash back issue.
2. Improve the performance of theme. (Need theme support, more effective themes are coming.)
1. Added 'Keep on Lockscreen status' option so that it will be back to Lockscreen after use any lockscreen shortcuts except the Home shortcut.
Just installed and seems to be ok, the layout and functionality could be improved. Works ok with my music player (double lock screen, but I'm sure that I'll find a option to fix). Apps like these are the reason I love Android, the ability to customise and personalise
I love this app