Find out everything about The Red Devils with “Manchester United” Fan Club app! Be the first one to find out the latest Manchester United news and keep up to date with the latest news and gossip about one of the best clubs in the Premier League!
- Discover everything about the best players in the team- Wayne Rooney, Nani, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand and other great football players!
- Read players’ biographies as well as the biographies of the football legends that used to play for Manchester United!
- Find out everything about the longest serving and the most respected manager in the history of football- Sir Alex Ferguson!
- Latest transfer news and transfer rumors; Man Utd new home kit, Old Trafford news, schedule, fixtures and results, Premier League Table and much more!
- Live football scores, club trophies and squad-players list and positions!
- Coming soon – Manchester United Fan Talk and Manchester United Wallpapers update!
- Get this Manchester United app and find out the latest Manchester United FC news!
- The best Manchester United Application for the fans of The Red Devils!
Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, which plays in the Premier League. Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to Old Trafford in 1910.
The 1958 Munich air disaster claimed the lives of eight players. In 1968, under the management of Matt Busby, Manchester United was the first English football club to win the European Cup. The current manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, has won 24 major honors since he took over in November 1986.
Manchester United has won many trophies in England football, including a record 19 league titles, a record 11 FA Cups, four League Cups and a record 19 FA Community Shields. The club has also won three European Cups, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one Intercontinental Cup and one FIFA Club World Cup. In 1998–99, the club won a Treble of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.
In the 1998–99 season, Manchester United became the first team to win the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League – The Treble. Losing 1–0 going into injury time in the 1999 UEFA Champions League Final, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjær scored late goals to claim a dramatic victory over Bayern Munich.
They won the 2003–04 FA Cup, beating Millwall 3–0 in the final at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. In the 2005–06 season, Manchester United failed to qualify for the knockout phase of the UEFA Champions League for the first time in over a decade, but recovered to secure a second-place league finish and victory over Wigan Athletic in the 2006 Football League Cup Final. The club regained the Premier League in the 2006–07 and 2007–08 seasons, and completed the European double by beating Chelsea 6–5 on penalties in the 2008 UEFA Champions League Final in Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium. Ryan Giggs made a record 759th appearance for the club in this game, overtaking previous record holder Bobby Charlton. That summer, Cristiano Ronaldo was sold to Real Madrid for a world record £80 million. In 2010, Manchester United defeated Aston Villa 2–1 at Wembley to retain the League Cup, its first successful defense of a knockout cup competition.
Manchester United has rivalries with Leeds United, Liverpool, and Manchester City, against whom they contest the Manchester derby.
The rivalry with Liverpool is rooted in competition between the cities during the Industrial Revolution when Manchester was famous for its textile industry while Liverpool was a major port.
The ‘Roses Rivalry’ with Leeds stems from the Wars of the Roses, fought between the House of Lancaster and the House of York, with Manchester United representing Lancashire and Leeds representing Yorkshire.
Tags: protectores de pantalla de manchester united , マンチェスターユナイテッドのファンクラブ , アンドロイド用マンチェスターユナイテッド壁紙 , manchester unaited wallpapers , マンチェスターユナイテッドのふあんくらぶ