Minimalist Analog Clock
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Clock widget with minimalist design, for your home screen.
This clock is of special interest to all those looking for simple, elegant lines and minimal clutter on their home screens. The dial is semi-transparent, so you can see your wallpaper through it.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a home-screen widget and not a regular application: It does not "run" from the Applications Drawer, in fact you won't even find its icon there, when the install completes.
To use this clock, you must add it to your home screen by following the instructions below:
* Long-press on any unused portion of any of your home screens.
* In the menu that pops up, select "Widgets", then scroll down to the "MinimalistClock" entries in the list.
* Select either Big, Small, or Tiny, depending on what size of clock you want to use.
* That's it, your new Minimalist Clock will show up!
*** Please note: If your Android device has a small screen (QVGA) / older Android version, the "Big" version of the analog clock may not work. Please select "Small" or "Tiny" in such cases.
The clock has only hour and minute indicators, no "seconds hand" is planned. The widget has three sizes, 1x1, 2 x 2 and 4 x 3. Also, the clock does not run a "service" in the background, so battery drain should be minimal.
Please report any bugs or issues by contacting the developers via email to , as there is no mechanism for us to respond to bug reports that you post in the App Market comments.
Tags: minimalist clock html, minimilist analog clock html, minimalist analog clock, wallpaper minimalist clock, minimalist clock.
* Added support for Android 1.5, including HTC Hero.
* BugFixed: Force Close on info screen, on some devices.
* Changed "info" into "launcher" screen to address some user queries on "how to install this clock?"
* Fixed minor issue with App2SD and with default install location being set to SD Card (Home Screen widgets should not be moved to SD card, current patch addresses this).