Mint (Nova Apex Go Theme)
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Did you like the Mint UCCW Skin; the Minty cookie for you Android device? http://goo.gl/8nMEY
Now, that skin is incomplete without the matching app icons. Presenting to you, the Mint Theme Pack.
== FEATURES ==
- Minimal beautiful icons. Almost every icon is available in 3 soothing colors. Total of 1000+ icons. Use whichever color looks better to you to match with your wallpaper / theme.
- For apps whose icons are not explicitly present in the pack, even they will get the mint cookie shaped background; so even they get themed.
- 3 minimal wallpapers.
- Works with Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, Holo Launcher, Action Launcher and others.
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To apply the theme -
- Apex, Nova, ADW, Action Launcher - Launch the theme app, tap "Apply theme" and tap your launcher icon.
- Go LauncherEX - On the home screen, press MENU > Themes > Installed.
- Holo Launcher: Holo Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack.
Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon -
- Nova: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Select from the several options you get. When icon is selected, tap the checkmark at the top left of the Edit Shortcut box.
- Apex / Holo: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon. Then tap ok.
- ADW Launcher: Double tap that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > "ADWTheme IconPacks" > tap the theme name > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
- Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
See the instructions in the video below.
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
- Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
Now the theme will work. If it doesn't or if you are on a non-rooted device, send me a mail and I'll send you another fix that'll work. 100% guarantee. Else I'll issue you a full refund even after 15 minutes.
First icon background PNG provided by Pooley, designed by Nikk. Credit to them.
Theme wrapper template shared by The1Dynasty.
Tags: mint rounded icons set, cookie psd, mint uccw skin, mint app screenshots, apex icon, mint nova apk, apex skins.
Apply the theme to Action Launcher from within the theme app. You don't need navigate to action settings > Display > icons, anymore.
This is the rebirth of the icons. Instead of only adding a background to all stock icons, this pack now contains 1000+ custom icons. This includes almost all icons being available in 3 colors. Use whichever you find better. There are several non-app icons like wifi, bluetooth, sync etc. This is a complete theme machine now. 5* ratings are welcome. :)