Modo for Tablet
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Bastian Pflieger
How to use?
* Simple, copy your tunes on your sdcard / internal memory. Start Modo and browse to the directory and touch the file.
* To terminate the playback service, pause the music and hit the back button.
* Sleep timer
* Volume boost
* HVSC #54 songlength database builtin
* Transparent Wallpaper. You can choose an overlay color and alpha value.
.mod .xm .it .s3m .med
Commodore C64 (SID Player):
Nintendo Gameboy / NES / SNES:
.gbs .nsf .nsfe .spc
Sega Master System / Mega Drive / Genesis:
.gym .vgm .vgz
Atari / Amstrad CPC / Spectrum:
* Permission request "Wake lock": Is required to keep the CPU going while playing music in the background.
* Permission request "Write to SD card": Is required for zip file support. The app will leave no traces on your card.
* This version is only for tablet or devices with a larger screen. For cell phones check out my Modo version for mobile.
Enough talk, if you have questions you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy some nice tunes!
Tags: modo tablet, sid music tracker, sidplayer c64music.zip, modo и планшет, modo player vgm, capturas pantalla tablet.
March 31, 2012
Updated to the same level as the phone version:
* Enabled .vgz support
* Enabled zip support (see below for notes, Permission to write to SD card required)
* For tracker formats: Interpolation mixer and stereo separation.
Note for zip support:
* I experience different results on different devices. While I can read eg, HVSC C64Music.zip on my phone with no problems, on my tablet I am unable to read it. While smaller zip files works on all versions. I have not figured it out yet.