100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great animations
- Update on an old classic
- Force closes after the first turn, every time
+ By Electronic Arts Inc
Be the first to reach a million dollars in this updated take on the board game classic
MONOPOLY Millionaire is designed to be a fresh take on the classic board game that every competitive little kid has cried about at least once. The aim is to accumulate a million smackeroos before anyone else, be they CPU or other players. The animations are really complex and slick.
There's one major issue, though: the app crashes after the first turn, every time. I tried it five times and got the same result each time. Looking at the user comments, I'm not the only one. On top of that, it's a paid app from EA - they should know better than to release something so buggy.
The game looks promising, but until they fix the force closing problem, I can't recommend that you pay to download it.
**The game is packed with fun graphics and animations. Please note that it requires up to 950MB+ of free space on your device after the initial download. To speed things up, we recommend connecting to WiFi.**
FIRST TO A MILLION WINS! Enjoy a fast, fresh take on the classic MONOPOLY game. Do you have the drive to be a MONOPOLY Millionaire?
Trade properties on the sly, force powerful land-grabbing deals, and risk it all – in a private jettin’, yacht clubbin’ dash for a million in cash.
Bling out your phone with an exclusive MONOPOLY Millionaire live wallpaper – for FREE!
LIVE THE MILLIONAIRE LIFESTYLE AS YOU…
• Zoom past wannabes in the fastest MONOPOLY experience ever!
• Purchase palatial Dreamland Properties like Bling Beach and Paradise Island
• Splurge on upgradable Movers – show friends how hot you roll!
• Test your moneymaker with 3 difficulty modes
• Get lucky! Fortune Cards can speed up your rise OR send you back to broke
Ready to feel like a million? GO for it!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Check out more exciting games from EA like The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Theme Park, World Series of Poker, and FIFA 12!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRE IS SMOOTHER THAN EVER! Update now for the best game experience yet. We’ve boosted the audio, added an improved tutorial (not that moguls like you need any help), and made behind-the-scenes adjustments to enrich gameplay. Let us know if you like these changes and we’ll keep you rolling in updates.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
- - com.ea.monopolymillionaire_na.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- NewApplication reactivated on 07/31/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 05/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.4 released on 03/06/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.6 released on 01/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.2 released on 01/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 12/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.1 released on 12/22/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from $2.99 to $0.99 on 12/16/12.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $2.99 on 12/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.8 released on 12/07/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 11/26/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 11/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.7 released on 11/23/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 11/23/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 11/22/12.
Displaying 4 of 15 - show all
Crashes every time.
Game crashes after first roll!
Great game for when your wanting to wind down for bed
PLEASE LENGTHEN THE GAME IT IS TOO SHORT!!
I don't like it and now I can't even get my money back
I Love this game
I like the main aspects of the game, but the AI refuses every trade ever and the game ends way too fast. The most frustrating thing by far however, is the reason I'm giving this game a review. JAIL. I just got back from a game where I landed on the go to jail space 11 TIMES IN A ROW. And that's just the ones in a row, I must have gone to jail at least 40 times, while the AI went twice