1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- 5GB (4000 songs) free storage
- Sync with your Android device to play music offline
- Radio streaming stations
- Other services offers larger free storage
- Layout could be improved
+ By mSpot, Inc.
mSpot Music allows you to play your own music on the cloud as well as radio stations
mSpot Music offers you two ways of enjoying music: it allows you to listen to your own music in the cloud and it also allows you to listen to free streaming radio stations.
First off, you need to sign up on www.mspot.com on you PC or by tapping on sign up in your device. Then you'll have the platform to upload your personal music through its manager. Once done, you can play it in streaming or sync it with your Android device to play them offline. Of course we recommend to do it over WiFi because of the data usage. From settings you can set that preference. You can also create new playlist, mark as favorite songs, shuffle and all the basic management features of a music player. Enjoy lyrics, lock screen widget, equalizer and live album art wallpaper, among other great stuff. First 5GB (about 4000 songs) is free, then you'll need to purchase extra storage.
Second, you can listen to radio streaming to discover new music, set presets, search by category, music style, etc. It's fully integrated with Radio Spotter which match songs you're playing to streaming radio stations (that's only available in the US).
We have to say that this is a great service for music streaming although there are other that offers larger free storage, for example, Google Music. However, unlike it, it isn't just for USA. Anyway, recommendable.
Introducing Radio Spotter™ - match songs you’re playing to streaming radio stations you’ll love (available only in the US).
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Go to www.mspot.com on your PC or Mac and upload your music collection into your personal music locker*
2. Download the FREE mSpot Music app from the Android Market.
3. Login to your mSpot Music account from your phone or tablet and your music will be right there. Plus, you can easily enjoy radio stations that match your music tastes.
You can choose to stream your music, saving phone storage, or to cache music, enabling you to enjoy your music without network coverage. Enjoy lyrics, lock screen widget, equalizer (for Android 2.3 and above) and live album art wallpaper for the ultimate listening experience.
*The first 5GB (about 4000 songs) is free, with larger storage plans available for purchase
- Now you can create or edit mSpot playlists on Android!
- You can also delete cloud songs directly from the phone, no need to clean them out later on your PC
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Lock screen widget improvement
- Added playlists to voice search
- Fixed streaming issues on Motorola devices
- Equalizer fixes (Android 2.3+ only)
- Improved stability and performance - over 30 other small patches and tweaks!
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!