Music Player (Remix) - Trial
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
The app has a large assortment of features, many of which you won't find in any other music app. They include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls on phones and tablets. Tap the album art to pause/play & skip tracks.
- While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the "mini-player" allowing you to control your music & access your now playing list, playlists, and faves without leaving other apps.
- Add new songs to your device and the app will issue a notification which when tapped will start playing those songs.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the bottom to reveal music controls and the Now Playing list.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the right side to access your music library, search function, help, preferences, and aesthetic options including wallpaper & menu color customization.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the left side of the screen to access your faves (one-touch access to songs/albums/artists), playlists, and autolists (auto-generated playlists based upon your listening habits).
- 5 customizable quick shortcuts are available on the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one included Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
- All screens are optimized for portrait & landscape orientations.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7" and 8.9"/10" tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks and visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Quickly jump between bookmarks or select one using the "View Bookmarks" option.
- Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song. To go back to the previous play position in a song, use the "View Bookmarks" option.
- Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
- Download lyrics for a song which are embedded directly in the music file (or optionally saved in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Feel like singing along? Use the karaoke feature to record yourself as you view the lyrics.
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
- When viewing an artist, swipe between the song list, the album list, and the artist's wiki page. Wiki options are also available for albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, and virtualizer.
- Last.fm scrobbling with caching during internet outages (no external app required).
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward and forward by 5, 30, or 60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to reveal (or hide) the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
We hope you enjoy using Music Player (Remix)! If you have any questions about the app, please let us know.
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while playing music
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke & album art files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric, album art, & karaoke data
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
Recently changed in this version:
*** Trial expiration has been reset for all users! ***
- (New Feature) Search for songs, albums, artists, genres, or composers using Google Voice Search or in-app search.
- (Enhancement) Karaoke improvements.
- (Enhancement) Redesign music controls notification (Android 3.0 & later).
- (Enhancement) A new Queue All button added to the bottom of the playlist, album, artist, genre, & composer song list screens.
- Several other enhancements & bug fixes (see in-app changelog).