1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Huge collection of patterns
- HOLO-ICS layout
- Ease of use
- Download and set as wallpaper
- Nothing special
Pattrn provides a collection of beautiful patterns to set as wallpaper
If you're one of those that loves to change the wallpaper often but you are really into minimalism and simplicity, you should give this a go. Pattrn is an app that gives you access to wallpapers that really look like actual (physical) wall-papers. This collection has been created and shared by the COLOURlovers community.
First time you launch the app it asks you how often you would like to change your wallpaper (the app can get it done automatically). Likewise, it lets you choose which patterns you want to take (your favorites, most popular or "surprise me!").
The collection is just huge. The app, set in HOLO-ICS layout, is divided in three tabs (latest, popular and favorites). You can also browse by keyword or color, keep a list of your favorite patterns and save them in your gallery. When you tap on a pattern you can see how many people love it, views and comments. You can also comment and "love" it.
Lucas Rocha, its developer, welcome you to the social wallpaper platform. Good.
* Set wallpaper automatically every day/week with the patterns of your choice
* Browse the latest and most popular patterns
* Search patterns by keyword or color
* Keep a list of your favorite patterns
* Save patterns to your Android Gallery
* View community stats and color palettes of each pattern
* Share patterns with your friends
* Use specific patterns as your Android wallpaper
* Touch devices back-to-back to transfer patterns (Android Beam)
Pattern in the Feature Image:
"jacked up rainbow" by freeflight (CC-BY-NC-SA)
Thirteenth beta release:
* Show credits for template authors
MOST PRETTY.....like the swap cards I had when I was a girley.Greatly pleasing...happy fun.x
Unloaded all other wallpapers. U have all the wallpapers ill need. May want to update ur popular wallpapers. Haven't seen any change in that part yet. Pls work on it.
Not good tbh I don't like the wallpapers, they are just old and boring