PhotoWall Live Wallpaper
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Nice result
- Photo gathering
- Few options
+ By Larva Labs Ltd.
Photowall creates a unique wallpaper.
PW is one of the most highly rated applications in its category. It makes sense because it is easy to use and the result is very striking. It creates collages with the pictures of your own phone's camera gallery, those you have on the sdcard or directly from your Facebook wall.
The free version shows your selected pics as if they were piled polaroid photos. You must download the complete version (0.99$) to unlock more layouts and effects. The free version is ad-free, but annoys you every while asking for upgrading. Think of it as a trial and if it convinces you then check the paid version out.
This application is neither necessary nor essential. It's a fun curiosity, worth download and try if you have nothing better to do.
* Now with INSTAGRAM (beta)! Show your Instagram feed on your wallpaper. *
PhotoWall shows your photos as your wallpaper! See an ever changing set of photos from:
* Your phone's camera gallery
* Instagram photo feed! (beta)
* Any of your Picasa web photo albums
* Your own Facebook photos
* Your friends' Facebook photos
* Facebook photos tagged as having you in them
*NEW* Choose from a bunch of effects to make the photos feel more like a background wallpaper, or to make them really pop.
It's totally free and ad free! This version shows your photos as a pile of photos. You can upgrade to unlock more layouts, more effects, and to get more photos more often. Just search for PhotoWall Upgrade, or you can do it from within this app.
* Facebook changes to fix remaining download issues (hopefully). Try logging out and logging back into Facebook, let us know if you have any problems.
* Another crash fix. We'll be watching for other crashes, let us know if you see any.
Previous version new features:
* Like Instagram photos right from the photo view. Just double tap the photo. (beta)
I paid for this app. And now you say I don't have the paid version? It was working brilliantly, then suddenly, no matter what I try. It just shows the girl and the sunflower. I really enjoy this app and want it to work again. PLEASE fix it (HTC Desire Eye)!
I have used this for over a year... At first it worked, maybe even 4 1/2 stars although it keeps the same pictures, even deleted ones. Now I have to keep resetting it ! #frustrated
Free app only features Polaroid pics. Difficult to see pics, but ALOT of "border"