10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Please use this app, before you try to use the FREE version.
Let's listen to music for using PVSTAR+!
You can create and manage playlist for Youtube, DailyMotion videos and MV. Moreover, continuous playback, background playback, repeat playback are also supported.
The main features are as follows.
- Video search (YouTube, DailyMotion, NicoVideo, Vimeo)
- Voice search
- Search Youtube playlists
- Search Youtube channels
- Category Search
- Playlist playback
- Background playback
- Repeat playback
- Shuffle playback
- Mylist (up to 100)
- Wallpaper on Mylist
- Backup Mylist
- Edit video title and summary
- Sleep Timer
- Popular video ranking
- Music mode
- #NowPlaying, timeline playback on Twitter
- Tweet video
- Video cache function
- Low quality mode (for slow networks)
- Automatically stop when the earphone is disconnected.
- Open in PVSTAR when you open the URL in other app.
- Import playlists from Youtube or NicoVideo.
- Viewing related videos
- Bookmark function for playlists and channels
- Keyword suggestion
- Easy operation
- System also supports Android 4/3
[Very easy operation]
- Continuous playback of music ranking. Listen to popular songs at once!
- Video search by artist. Selected from the search results, continuous playback!
- By creating a mylist, you can assemble your own favorite album! Even a wallpaper can be set!
- Play YouTube playlists directly. It's not necessary to create a mylist!
- Playing in the background. You can listen while you work!
[Also good in these scenarios]
- Classification into a list of your favorite music videos, repeat playback.
- You can play in the background, while you are out. Enjoy using your earphones!
- Also convenient on your way to work or school. Play the mylist you created the day before.
- Set the sleep timer before going to sleep.
- Continuous playback of a playlist for videos of a series.
- Also useful while driving. Please try to connect to the car audio system.
Please find your own use case.
Q. Playback is interrupted or stops.
A. Usually a high network utilization, low signal strength, interference or insufficient bandwidth are responsible for playback problems. Check the current network status. Please also check if there is enough free memory for caching on the SD card.
Q. Can not play in the background.
A. This can be caused by wrong settings and/or other apps. Please exit other apps, it needs sufficient memory.
Q. Can not play at all.
A. Please restart the android device and use the latest version of the app.
Q. Other Inquiries
A. Refer to the help and troubleshooting section, please check the method of operation.
Please feel free to contact us.
- full Internet access
For searching and gettin video information.
- modify/delete SD card contents
For video caching and wallpapers.
- view network state
For advertisement, for the selection of video quality.
- prevent phone from sleeping
For music playback.
- By specification, the playback is interrupted when returning from the background.
- This app does video streaming. For streaming video playback, we recommend a highspeed network connection, such as Wi-Fi. (Works with 3G.)
- Your playback may stop because of task killer and eco setting. Please turn disable task killer and eco setting. You may need to restart the device after changing these settings.
- You can only watch videos compatible to the MP4 standard.
- Due to a change in the specification of the video sites, you may not be able to view videos, temporarily. In that case, please wait for an update.
Tags: pvstar pro, pvstar youtube ログインできない, pvstar ログインできない, pvstar, pvstar yuログイン失敗, pvstar pro 1.8.2, pvstar youtubeログインできない, pvstar app help, pvstar youtube ログイン できない, pvstar help.
If the version is under 2.5.2, You must update the app!
You shouldn't use Task killer app, because they may stop this app forcibly.
Ver 2.5.9 (8/25) New!
- Important bug fix.
Ver 2.5.6 (8/17)
- Some bug fix.
Ver 2.5.2 (7/2)
- Fixed a problem that does not play for the second time.
Ver 2.5.1 (6/3)
- Fixed problems with logging in to the NicoVideo.
Ver 2.5.0 (3/29)
- Equalizer added. (Android 2.3 or later)
- The problem of importing playlists has been improved.