Seashell Reflected is a Live Wallpaper.
you can set screen resolution you can also set the speed of the live wallpaper, available move to SD memory card.
In this way, you can install on your phone all the Live Wallpaper that you want.
In order to set it as Live Wallpaper?
- go to your home screen;
- press the menu button on your device;
- select "Wallpaper";
- select "Live Wallpapers";
- search and select for " Live Wallpaper"
- select "Settings" to see the settings or select "Set wallpaper" to activate it.
After you have installed and launched the live wallpaper, if you want to change the screen resolution:
- Go to your home screen;
- Press the menu button on your device;
- Select "Wallpapers"
- Select "Configure ....";
- Select Set Size of Live Wallpaper:
- Then click the back button on your Android device.
There are two requirements to use live wallpaper:
1) compatible hardware -- any phone that came with Android OS 2.0 or later should work fine. Anything that came with 1.5 / 1.6 may have problems. HTC Droid Eris, Hero, Legend, Spica, and their cousins are known to have problems, even when updated to Android OS 2.X.
2) compatible OS -- Android OS 2.1 (Eclair) or later can use live wallpapers
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Tags: Live Wallpapers