Live wallpaper with lots of pretty snowflakes slowly making their way down the screen.
Add your own background image and apply frost for an even more wintery feeling during the holidays!
Note: When cropping, please use the default Gallery.
* Amount of snow!
* Snowflake sizes! From small to huge!
* Snowflake weight! Pick a maximum weight and watch as some flakes fall faster than others!
* Interraction! Touch the screen and move your finger around a little while watching the snow pile up on your finger or tap quickly to make the snowflakes dodge!
* Background! Pick your own background from the photos and pictures stored on your phone!
* Add frost to the above image for increased effect!
Currently two kinds of frost to pick from - normal and heart-shaped!
This live wallpaper comes with a helper application to make it easier to use this live wallpaper. You can find it among your other applications under the name "Snow Wall".
After installation, press the "Open" button from the market window and a helper application will open. From here, please press "Set as wallpaper" and then pick "Snow wall" from the list of available live wallpapers and finally press "Set as wallpaper" again.
To access the settings of the wallpaper, press the "Settings" button in the helper application.
To check if your phone can use live wallpapers, long press on your homescreen and pick "Wallpapers" from the list. If "Live wallpaper" doesn't show up, you can't use this wallpaper.
Battery consumption and speed will depend on your settings and, of course, your phone.
Caution: Excessive play with the snow will cause an impact on your battery level.
This wallpaper was developed mainly using a Nexus One. If your phone is older than the Nexus One (roughly 2 years), there's a chance this wallpaper will slow your phone's home screen down.
If you have any suggestions you'd like to see, please request them in the comments section!
from 1 reviews