Space Simulator Pro 3D (HD)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
There is no goal, other than to have fun by playing around with suns, planets and meteors, observing the gravity forces and building up entire solar systems.
Live Wallpaper mode is now ACTIVE! Enjoy your saved solar systems in interactive Live Wallpaper mode! What would you like to have more? 3D? Also available!
For feedback, suggestions and feature requests - please contact me directly on the developer email below
* Build complete solar systems with sun, orbiting planets, moons, asteroids and even dust clouds
* Unlimited simulation area! The gravitational interactions continue to work for all planets, no matter if currently displayed or not.
* Live Wallpaper mode for even more fun! Use your own favorite systems as a beautiful and free Live Wallpaper.
* 3D view of each and every system!
* Accelerometer support for 3D perspective update
* Real physics simulation with pure gravitational interactions between the planets
* Precise N-body physics algorithm!
* Full help for each and every option available in the game
* Adjustable 3D view with perspective and configurable settings
* Beautiful real space backgrounds for both the Space Simulator and the Live Wallpaper. You can choose between no background, several real space wallpapers or choose your own background from your gallery.
* Decide between random or consecutive mode for the Live Wallpaper display
* Planet color and size depend on planet mass, several planet types available
* Add whole dust cloud at once and observe the interactions between hundreds of randomly placed particles
* Add particles in orbit of existing planet
* Create one or more planetary rings with dust clouds
* Several options to remove particles: remove a single particle by selecting it, remove all particles at once or remove just the particles, that are not visible at the moment
* Zoom in or out, freely move the visible area as desired
* Option to zoom to all planets, no matter where they are in space
* Option to center to the sun or planet with the largest mass
* Option to minimize planetary drifts, very useful for creating static systems, that do not drift away from the visible area
* Enable visible orbital traces for all planets and observe the amazing patterns build by the gravity forces
* Adjust the space system speed as you like it most
* Take a screenshot of the solar system and find it directly in your gallery
* Save and load of solar systems. Saved systems store all current settings (gravity strength, animation speed, orbital traces, 3D angle, etc.) and use them in the Live Wallpaper mode.
* Now completely free for download and free to play
* Use the Advanced setting dialog to:
** configure the gravity force strength
** enable or disable vibration when planets collide
** enable or disable visual collision flashes
** enable or disable 3D textures for the planets
** enable or disable 3D shadows for the planets
** adjust dust cloud size
** adjust Live Wallpaper update time - can be individually set for each and every saved solar system!
** set Live Wallpaper background
** set the hay how particles are launched - by sweeping in the launch direction, or by sweeping backwards in a "slingshot" like style
** configure preferred menus location - up or down
** turn on or off the background music
** and much more!
* Pause the space simulation any time or resume from just where you were
Explore real gravitational patterns - now right on your fingertips in 3D!
Recently changed in this version:
Stability and performance improvements
Adding in orbit supports largest or closest planet
Dust cloud can now be used for creation of planetary rings!
Accelerometer support for 3D perspective update
3D focus distance control
More real backgrounds added
3D view added! Now you can explore your favorite systems in 3D!
Several suggested usability improvements - your feedback is always being considered!
Live Wallpaper mode added for saved systems