The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal also known as symbol of true love.
Press on moving sparkle sparkling star to change it into other cute romantic lovely icon (cupid, heart, love, etc). Taj Mahal is a symbol of true love.
Go to the settings menu to configure the direction of Stars sparkle, it's speed, the hit counter and many more.
This Live Wallpaper has been optimized to use as little as possible battery power.
• 4 direction of moving stars sparkle available to choose.
• 3 different speed setting.
• Hit counter.
• Moving stars sparkle glitter sparkling.
• Interact with the moving items feature.
Set Wallpaper Guide :
- @home, press menu key and select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" and choose the one you want to set.
- @home, press and hold the screen, then select "set wallpaper..."-Choose "Live wallpaper" then select the one you want to set.
Settings Live Wallpaper :
- Go to home then press menu key, select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" then choose "configuration" or "settings".
Ad Disclaimer (since version 1.3):
This app might contains these ads in your device :
1. The Push Notification Advertising from Airpush
2. Smart-wall interstitial ad from Airpush
By Downloading this app you will be agreeing to Opt-in to the Airpush ads networks.
We spent times and money to create this live wallpaper,so this will help us to create more free and cool wallpaper like this in the future.
You can clear the push notification ads by pressing clear button, and you can skip the offer in smart wall interstitial ads by pressing back key.
You can optout(unregistered) from the notification ads by visit the links below:
Airpush Optout: http://www.airpush.com/optout
Tags: taj mahal love pics.
v 1.3 :
- Published and released to the market, features :
• 4 direction available to choose (up, down, left and right)
• 3 different speed settings
• Hit counters
• Stars sparkling moving which able to interact.
• Disable/Enable the interact function on Setting.