This is the Official Lite App developed by Appytunes for the music album "Talk That Talk" by Rihanna from Universal Music India Private Limited.
This App has:
- Information about the Album and the Artist with their social media links
- 2 Free Full Songs ('We All Want Love' and 'Drunk On Love') and 30 second Sample Previews of all the remaining songs
- Song Page with lyrics, details, callertunes and comments (Read Only)
- 5 great Images which can be Saved, Set As Wallpaper or Shared through Skype, Google+, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and All Socially Integrated Apps
- Ability to Share the Landing Page for Different Appstore locations with your friends
- Works on Android OS 2.1 onwards for both Phones and Tablets
- Runs fully without internet once song is downloaded and opened
The Paid App is AD Free with Full Songs in a higher mp3 format and the app allows users to post comments.
Talk That Talk is the sixth studio album by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, released on November 18, 2011. As the executive producer of the album, Rihanna enlisted a variety of producers to collaborate with including Alex da Kid, Mr. Bangladesh, Calvin Harris, Dr. Luke, Stargate and The-Dream. Sonically, the album is rooted in pop, dance-pop and R&B, but also incorporates a variety of other genres such as hip hop, electro house, dubstep and dancehall.
Upon its release, Talk That Talk received generally favorable reviews from music critics. The album debuted at number three on the USBillboard 200, with first week sales of 198,000 copies in the United States. As of July 2012, the album has sold 964,087 copies in the United States. The album peaked at number one in Austria, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, where it debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart, selling 163,000 copies in its first week. As of December 2011, the album has been certified two-times platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) for shipments of 600,000 copies.
Five singles have been released from the album. The debut single, "We Found Love" premiered on September 22, 2011, and quickly became Rihanna's eleventh No.1 in the US, remaining at the top spot for ten non-consecutive weeks. The track also topped the charts in 26 additional countries. "You Da One" was released as the second single, with moderate worldwide success. The eponymous "Talk That Talk", featuring rapper Jay-Z, and a remix of "Birthday Cake" were released to radio as the album's third and fourth US singles. "Where Have You Been" was released as the third international and fifth US single, currently reaching the top ten of ten countries around the world.
Copyright 2013 Universal Music India Private Limited
Tags: rihanna talk that talk wallpaper , fondos de pantalla talk that talk rihanna , talk that talk rihanna ringtone no vocal
from 31 reviews