TDC 2.0 Free
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
TDC is a minimalist live wallpaper* with a two-toned background and configurable text widgets.
Completely rebuilt from the ground up, TDC 2.0 continues where TDC Live Wallpaper left off. TDC 2.0 has 6 different configurable text widgets that scroll across the screen. You can set each widget to display the time, date, day of week, or a custom message. 2.0 comes with new color features, allowing you to set each text widget to a separate color. TDC is back and more efficient than ever, completely redone with stability and speed in mind.
- Up to 8 different colors possible (6 widgets and top and bottom background)
- Advanced color picker with hexadecimal option for matching themes
- Every possible time and date format (I think)
- Brand new settings screen with a visual and hands-on UI
- Resizable text
- 3 cool fonts to choose from
- Set profiles for saving configurations
* TDC is a live wallpaper. To set a live wallpaper from your home screen, press 'Menu > Wallpaper > Live wallpapers.' Then find "TDC 2.0" in your list of live wallpapers. Touch "TDC 2.0" and then "Set wallpaper" from the live wallpaper preview screen. You can access the settings for TDC on this screen, as well as from the "TDC Settings" icon in your home app drawer.
This is the free version of TDC 2.0. This version will receive long-time support and minor upgrades. TDC 2.0 Full will have all the advanced features from TDC Live Wallpaper and more to come. Check back soon!
(Tags: live wallpaper time date contrast black white clock 3d rotate minimal minimalist minimalism )
Tags: tdc 20.
- Resolved an issue that caused time/date to not update correctly
- Added delete profile button
- Fixed live wallpaper not updating when loading profile
- Added profiles for saving/loading configurations
- Some minor tweaks
- New feature: choose from 3 new fonts.
- Added "Set wallpaper" in settings menu to open live wallpaper chooser
- Bug fixes
- New feature: customize text size for individual slots. 'Menu > Resize' in TDC Settings.