Trabzonspor Haberleri by FootballFan
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Find out about the best players on the team : Marek Cech, Sol Bamba, Didier Zokora, Gustavo Colman, Alanzinho, Emerson, Marc Janko, Tolga Zengin and other great football players!
- Read biographies of players, as well as biographies of the legends who used to play football for Trabzonspor!
- Latest transfer rumors and transfer news: Trabzonspor new home kit, news, calendar, games and results, the Süper Lig Table and more!
- Livescore soccer trophies the club and squad-players and positions!
- Coming Soon - Discussion and Wallpapers update!
- Get this app and find out the latest Trabzonspor news!
- The best app for fans of the Karadeniz Firtinasi!
- Trabzonspor Transfer News Rumors and gossip!
- Football latest news, schedule, fixtures and results
- Results of Trabzonspor VS Süper Lig and Champions League opponents!
Trabzonspor's birth came in two stages. First, three local amateur sides – Idmangücü, Karadenizgücü and Martispor – merged on 21 June 1966 to form the club with a red and white strip chosen as team's colours. However, the new collaboration did not initially include Idmanocagi, one of the city's leading sports clubs. Although the newly-formed entity competed in the second division in 1966/67, Idmanocagi were subsequently included and the club refounded on 2 August 1967, this time sporting a claret and blue kit. They played in the Turkish second division until winning the league in 1974 and finished ninth in their first campaign in the top flight. Historic success followed in 1975/76 as Trabzonspor won the Turkish championship, the first time it had not been claimed by one of Istanbul's big three of Galatasaray AS, Fenerbahçe SK and Besiktas JK. They also picked up the President's Cup and Prime Minister's Cup that same season. What followed was a period of unparalleled success under legendary coach Ahmet Suat Özyazici. Trabzonspor defended their league title and between 1979 and 1981 they sensationally won three successive championships, putting the Black Sea club among the top teams in the country. Having taken over in 1973, Özyazici oversaw the club's promotion and all their national titles bar the last two, in 1981 and 1984. Those triumphs came under Özkan Sümer, who was Trabzonspor president between 2000 and 2003. All Trabzonspor's league titles were won with a completely Turkish squad and Özyazici still holds the national record as the coach with most domestic trophies due largely to that golden period with the Black Sea club. The title has evaded Trabzonspor since their double-winning campaign of 1984, but they have sought solace in the Turkish Cup, winning it for the eighth time in 2010. On the European stage, Trabzonspor have recorded some notable results, especially at home. The likes of Liverpool FC, FC Internazionale Milano and FC Barcelona have all been beaten at the Hüseyin Avni Aker Stadium. Knocking out Olympique Lyonnais and Aston Villa FC in the UEFA Cup in the early 1990s are still considered some of their biggest successes on the European stage.