Tree And Rain is a Live Wallpaper.
In this live wallpaper you can set 8 different settings for the screen and low resolution phones also can obtain an optimal adaptation to the screen.
This live wallpaper supports the following screen resolutions:
240 x 320
320 x 480
480 x 600
480 x 700
480 x 750
480 x 800
480 x 854
600 x 1024 (tablet)
Many phones have particular screen resolution, thanks to this choice of resolution screen all the phones can get the live wallapaper perfectly adapted.
Also you can set the speed of the live wallpaper in order to obtain the movement perfectly adapted to your phone model
Another useful feature is the ability to move the live wallpaper on the SD memory card.
In this way, you can install on your phone all the Live Wallpaper that you want.
Question & Answer:
I have downloaded and installed it. How do I set it up as a Live Wallpaper?
- go to your home screen;
- press the menu button on your device;
- select "Wallpaper";
- select "Live Wallpapers";
- search and select for " Live Wallpaper"
- select "Settings" to see the settings or select "Set wallpaper" to activate it.
After you have installed and launched the live wallpaper, if you want to change the screen resolution:
- Go to your home screen;
- Press the menu button on your device;
- Select "Wallpapers"
- Select "Configure ....";
- Select Set Size of Live Wallpaper:
- Then click the back button on your Android device.
There are two requirements to use live wallpaper:
1) compatible hardware -- any phone that came with Android OS 2.0 or later should work fine. Anything that came with 1.5 / 1.6 may have problems. HTC Droid Eris, Hero, Legend, Spica, and their cousins are known to have problems, even when updated to Android OS 2.X.
2) compatible OS -- Android OS 2.1 (Eclair) or later can use live wallpapers
Tags: Live Wallpapers Tree Rain
Tags: tree and rain , tree with rain , trees rain , tree wallpaper in rain , tree of rain , trees live wallpapers , tree rain wallpapers , tree rain , rain tree wallpaper