10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Easy and free
- Widget sizes and customization
- Playlists would be welcome
Ubermusic is a comprehensive music player widget.
This music player, developed by Federico Carnales, has some interesting strong points. Namely, there are some skins to customize the widget, which can be shown in six different sizes. In addition, nearly all the features work automatically and the user interface is quite smooth and pleasant to touch. Supports Last.fm radio whenever you have installed that app before and, overall, is a nice and useful player. If you feel like you need more skins, just check the developers app list.
On the other hand, not much else to emphasize. The application does not offer any features that really make it stand out from other similar apps. If you have no player installed or simply want to change an existing one, go ahead. Otherwise, have in mind that it's free and it's easy, but that's all.
You can change the entire user interface by applying skins, which you can find on the market by searching for "UberMusic Skin". The last three screenshots here show the "Metro" skin available for free in the Market.
Note: If you had previously installed the Beta version and you're getting a "Package not signed correctly" error, uninstall the Beta and install this again.
Some key features:
- Fully skinnable (search for "UberMusic Skin" on the Market).
- Automatically downloads artist pictures and sets them as the screen background for that artist.
- 6 different widget sizes. The widget is fully skinnable too.
- Free live wallpaper included that shows album art from your music collection.
- You can click on the "Play" button next to an artist, album, playlist, etc. to directly play all the corresponding tracks.
- True shuffling (as opposed to just choosing a track at random) that avoids playing the same song twice.
- Super smooth interface with custom overscrolling on lists.
- Scrobbling support through the official Last.fm app or through ScrobbleDroid/SLS.
- You can choose which tabs to show on the Library screen.
- Custom minimalistic status bar that you can still swipe down to see your notifications.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the app to force close immediately after launching it on some devices.
- Intan A. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
- 凯铭 Downloaded Oct 30, 2013
- Ahmad N. Downloaded Aug 1, 2013
- juliano0016 Downloaded Jun 1, 2013
- Adriana G. Downloaded May 7, 2013
- Guilherme C. Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
- Glambert18 Downloaded Mar 29, 2013
- lokitojl Downloaded Mar 19, 2013
- biswa55432 Downloaded Mar 14, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Don't buy this like I did... You won't receive updates at all.
Don't purchase it's no longer being developed.
Every time you press next, the letters from the previous song stay. Lag with the graphics when pressing next (forward) button too
But doesn't find all of my music. Seems to ignore anything not in the media/music folder. So much for trying to separate out books and podcasts.
Only wish my bluetooth pause/play button controlled it :\ skip forward/backward works fine though
It needs to honor the default DSP Manager settings and it'd be perfect.
Been searching for a music player app for a bit and this one is great. I just wish there was an equalizer tied in with it.