50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By rwp apps
4. Battery status
5. Current temperature and weather condition
6. Missed calls
7. Unread messages
8. Unread emails (Google Gmail App required)
Install the latest UCCW app from
Steps for upgrading skin
Sometimes on upgrade the UCCW widget does not update the skin. The best practice would be to delete the widget and add again following below steps.
Steps for applying the skin
1. Create a new UCCW widget of size 4x2.
2. A skin selection screen will show up, select "Stripes" from the list.
Customizing the skin
1. Access the widget settings by clicking on the three dots on the right hand side of the center panel.
2. Select your gmail account for setting unread count. The default label for gmail count being long might overlap the other text in widget. This will be sorted when you select your account. Please note the skin does not ask for your gmail password neither does it have any access to your email.
3. You have to enable hot spot mode from UCCW setting to enable shortcuts on the widget.
1. Icons used in skin - Small Whites by Black Bear Blanc - http://goo.gl/QDKMz
2. Wallpaper in preview (not included in the skin) - Jaku by kigerman - http://goo.gl/yebpD
Tags: uccw gmail select account and label, uccw gmail select account, uccw problem gmail select, uccw gmail set account and label, small whites icons, uccw time widget.
Made the temperature value universal by removing the character 'C' that denotes Celsius from temperature.