100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Watch cupids and chocolates fly across your home screen in a live wallpaper that you can customize by adding your own pictures!
The cupids are hard at work this Valentines season shooting arrows wherever they see fit. You can make them shoot more by touching them.
Place pictures of your special someone or of anything you like in the customizable picture frames and then cover them with kisses, complete with lip prints and smooching sounds!
Works great on tablets too!
Upgrade to the full version from within the live wallpaper's settings to unlock all features.
You can customize this live wallpaper as follows:
- Choose from different Valentines background frames
- Adjust the speed of the Valentines live wallpaper
- Choose to show cupids flying across the screen, shooting arrows
- Choose to show heart-shaped chocolates flowing across the Valentines live wallpaper
- Customize the direction of flow for the Valentines chocolates
- Adjust the number of Valentines chocolates on the screen at one time
- Adjust the size of the Valentine chocolates
- Choose to randomly angle the Valentines chocolates
- Adjust how long the Valentines chocolates stay on the home screen (full version)
- Choose to randomly size the Valentines chocolates and then set the smallest and largest you prefer (full version)
- Choose to allow the cupids to shoot arrows each time they are touched (full version)
- Choose to play sounds when cupids shoot arrows upon touch: WHOOOSH! (full version)
- Allow lip prints when touching the home screen (full version)
- Choose to play kissing sounds along with the lip prints when the home screen is touched (full version)
- Select your own images of loved ones to place inside the Valentines frames (full version)
Enjoy this live wallpaper and have a Happy Valentines Day!
To install the Valentines Love live wallpaper press menu > Wallpaper > Live wallpapers > Valentines Love
Tags: png valentine stars.
- redesigned crop tool
- stability improvements for Android 4.2.1
- fixed random number issue