Your City 3D
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Excellent design, 3D graphics
- Paid version has customization options
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Customize your phone with a beautiful and captivating 3D city
Your City 3D is a live wallpaper for your Android device inspired by a city and designed with great detail. The free version presents the aerial tour of the city with smoothness but you should purchase the premium version in order to access to the complete set of features.
You will have a different city every day, with billboards using the pictures of your phone, the time displayed on buildings and the possibility of customizing texts, names, the camera and the general graphic options so the wallpaper is adapted to your preferences. The design is definitely appealing and impressive, with traffic lights and thousands of buildings at night.
inHause Games is the developer of YourCity 3D Wallpaper free and premium version with extra features and customizable options. Don't be confused if you find yourself caught up looking at the wallpaper for a long time, it's strangely addictive.
- Decorate your city with animated billboards that are built from pictures and photos on your device.
- Set your scrolling text displays to show anything of your choosing.
- Name your buildings.
- Simulated traffic and traffic lights.
- Contains no textures or geometry data.
- All textures and geometry are procedurally generated and completely random.
- No two cities are the same.
- City automatically resets daily, so you'll have a different city every day.
- Daydream support (Currently you can not have Live Wallpaper and Daydream both set to YourCity 3D at the same time)
- Full 3D hardware acceleration. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Optimized for low memory usage and little to no impact on system performance.
- Supports all Android devices with Android 2.3 and up.
Note: This app is a live wallpaper and has no launcher icon. To use, set it as your wallpaper (Home -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpaper).
Inspired by PixelCity by Shamus Young.
Built on LibGDX by Badlogic Games.
- fixed black screen issue on some devices
- fixed stutter on resume (properly)
- improved pictures folder picker
Best application ever!!!!! love
I cannot stand how much I love this.
Looks great and doesn't slow the phone at all. HTC ONE
Runs smoothly on full settings, but I feel the settings UI could be slightly simplified?
Want refund.... Tried many times but the pain version doesn't set as wall paper! I have the xperia z1 so the phone is fast enough to handle anything... So I have to point finger at the app
An excellent LWP, very customisable and cool to watch. N5, N7, Kit-Kat