Imagine Learning for iPadAdd this app to your lists
+ By Imagine Learning, Inc.
Imagine Learning lessons and activities are designed for Pre-K through 6th grade students. A personalized learning path differentiates instruction and boosts student achievement for English language learners, struggling readers, early childhood students, and students with disabilities. Imagine Learning includes thousands of fun, interactive, research-based activities, so students have fun while learning! Build a crazy monster while learning the alphabet. Play basketball while learning to spell. Free aliens by identifying the correct letter. Learn to read over 70 different books.
Children encounter activities in four main areas: letters, phonological awareness, reading, and vocabulary. Instruction is offered in a variety of literacy skills including letter recognition, reading comprehension, idiom comprehension, vocabulary development, phonic rules, spelling, rhyming, and phoneme segmentation.
The Action Areas™ tool allows educators to measure student improvement, identify specific areas students are struggling with, create skill-specific intervention groups, and access supporting activities to use for reinforcing concepts.
Please note this app will not work without an installed Imagine Learning server, which is sold separately.
Tags: imagine learning, imagine learn apple, imaginelearning en, imagen learing, apps for imagine learning login, imagine learnings.
- Booster Bits and a new progress indicator offer consistent performance feedback for students
- Fixed an issue associated with Arabic first language instruction that caused Songs activities to freeze
- Recompressed audio and video to reduce file size and resolve some video issues
- New animations in Affix Action activity
- Language audio updates for various activities
- Bug fixes to multiple activities