Imagine Learning for iPadAdd this app to your lists
+ By Imagine Learning, Inc.
Imagine Learning lessons and activities are designed for Pre-K through 6th grade students. A personalized learning path differentiates instruction and boosts student achievement for English language learners, struggling readers, early childhood students, and students with disabilities. Imagine Learning includes thousands of fun, interactive, research-based activities, so students have fun while learning! Build a crazy monster while learning the alphabet. Play basketball while learning to spell. Free aliens by identifying the correct letter. Learn to read over 70 different books.
Children encounter activities in four main areas: letters, phonological awareness, reading, and vocabulary. Instruction is offered in a variety of literacy skills including letter recognition, reading comprehension, idiom comprehension, vocabulary development, phonic rules, spelling, rhyming, and phoneme segmentation.
The Action Areas™ tool allows educators to measure student improvement, identify specific areas students are struggling with, create skill-specific intervention groups, and access supporting activities to use for reinforcing concepts.
Please note this app will not work without an installed Imagine Learning server, which is sold separately.
Tags: imagine learning, imagine learnings, application for imagine learner, imagine learn apple, imaginelearning en, imagen learing, apps for imagine learning login.
- New Phonological Awareness activities:
- Syllables: Syllable Fun, Syllable Count, and Syllable Drop
- New Comprehension activities:
- Points and Reasons: Points and Reasons, Light It Up, and Prove the Point
- New Grammar activities:
- Contractions: Contraction Action, and Contraction Creation
- Fixed an activity memory usage issue to improve performance on low memory devices
- Modifications to curriculum placement in sequence
- Reduced IML files for smaller app size