Rapid Reader - with SpritzAdd this app to your lists
+ By Wasdesign, LLC
Rapidly speed-read any page using the official Spritz reading technology. Connect your Pocket, Readability, or Instapaper account to import and Spritz any of your bookmarks from these services.
Using Spritz, Rapid will quickly flash one word at a time at any of 40 different speeds. This eliminates the need for your eyes to scan the text in order to read efficiently. Spritz provides a reticle at the ideal position in a word to allow your mind to comprehend each word despite seeing it for only a fraction of a second. Read up to 1000 words per minute while maintaining or improving your current comprehension. The average person reads normally at about 250 words per minute, but with Rapid, you will very soon double or triple that speed.
• View current word position
• View Spritz time remaining
• Select from 40 different speeds
• Beautiful newspaper grid layout of all bookmarks
• Instantly seek to any word in the text
• Quickly jump back a sentence to pick up any words you may have missed
• Paste any URL copied from any other app as a bookmark
• Import from and sync with Pocket, Readability, and Instapaper
• Fullscreen Spritz mode
• Fullscreen Article mode
• Fullscreen Web mode
• View and Spritz articles in Article or Web mode
• Archive read articles
• Share any article over Facebook/Email/Airdrop/Messages
• Get support and help (or request new features) any time using our help section accessed from the main menu
Using Rapid, instantly improve your speed and comprehension reading the articles you read each day.
Note: For your articles to sync from Instapaper, you must have an Instapaper "Subscriber" account
Trying to fix some nasty bugs (related to pocket login, and others). If this doesn't help, it will at least get me some crash information so I can fix it ASAP. Sorry for the issues, iOS 8 has been a hard transition!
-Fixed Spritz login