Calendar Plus (Exchange)Add this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
• “Day Bar” gives an overview of appointments in the calendar for each day
• “Day Bar” is customisable – set your office hours to only show the times you’re interested in
• Open calendars from contacts or by typing the users e-mail address
• Very simple and intuitive design
• Autodiscover feature finds the correct URL to connect to, just enter your usual account credentials
• Works with Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Office 365
• Universal app, works great on iPhone and iPad
Note: The Day Bar is customisable via the Settings app on your home screen.
• Calendar Plus uses the Exchange Web Service, not Active Sync. A public Outlook Web Access (or Outlook Web App) site is required. Having access to your own calendar/mail on your iPhone/iPad does not guarantee compatibility.
• Calendar Plus ONLY works with Exchange 2007 and later.
• Auto Discovery requires that the autodiscover feature built in to Exchange is set up properly and available publicly.
• If you would like to test your Exchange environment will work, check out I'm Out Lite. It's a free Out of Office client which has all the same requirements as Calendar Plus
Tags: calendar plus exchange, calendars plus, calander plus.