FASD PosterMaker for iPadAdd this app to your lists
+ By The Frontier Group
FASD PosterMaker provides you with pre-loaded messages and images that can be used to create local resources, or it allows you to create your own evidence-based text and add your own images to use in resources.
It has been developed with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia.
• library of evidence-based text messages around prevention, safety, symptoms, responsibility, healthy lifestyles etc;
• library of images to choose from to reflect the messages chosen for your resources;
• include your own text and images for use in your resources;
• videos to show you how to create resources;
• colour palette to choose colours appropriate for your setting;
• links to information on alcohol, pregnancy and FASD; and
• ability to give us feedback on how we can improve the app.
The FASD PosterMaker was developed by The Frontier Group for the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) at Curtin University as part of the National FASD Resources project. Funding for this project was provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing under the National Drug Strategy. NDRI is supported by funding from the Australian Government under the Substance Misuse Prevention and Service Improvement Grants Fund.
Disclaimer: The National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University, and the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing have provided this app for use by health professionals in addressing the issues of alcohol, pregnancy and FASD. Posters created out of the app are the responsibility of the individual users.
FASD PosterMaker is a free easy-to-use app designed to provide health professionals working in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health care settings with a tool to create their own locally relevant and culturally appropriate resources on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
This new version contains various bug fixes and UI improvements.