The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
- Great design, very user-friendly
- Videos, and audio and visual demos to help you along
- Lots of customization options
- Timer should show time (rather than dots)
- Some workouts unbalanced (work one side of body but not the other)
+ By Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Download The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
Break a sweat wherever and whenever with simple, 7-minute workout sessions
Beginners and fitness buffs alike will love this free, user-friendly app. Break a sweat wherever and whenever, at an intensity level to suit you and your fitness levels.
Johnson & Johnson Official 7-Minute Workout App features 6 exercises, 13 preset sessions, and a custom feature to help you design your own 7-minute workout. It coaches you through each step, with audio and visual demos featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
Choose the length of rest intervals, number of reps, and tunes from your personal music library to further personalize your session. Get a great work out wherever there's a floor, chair or wall!
My complaints are small. I'd prefer the timer to show the timer (rather than dots to represent it), as I find counting down to the end a good motivation. Some preset steps also feature e.g. exercises for the right leg, but not the left.
That said, for a free app, the design is excellent and it's a great choice for small bursts of training on the go.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
More information available at https://7minuteworkout.jnj.com
Help and Support available at: https://coaching.healthmedia.com/mhmsite/contact-us
This update to the app contains Apple Watch functionality:
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Jayne Deacon.
- This application requires no special permissions to run.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5 released 1d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released 2d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 01/10/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 11/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 10/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 05/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 01/14/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 01/09/14.
Displaying 4 of 8 - show all
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!