Pushpin for PinboardAdd this app to your lists
+ By Lionheart Software LLC
Combined with a flexible URL scheme, full support for Pinboard feeds, and integration with read later services like Instapaper, Readability, and Pocket, Pushpin is the best choice for using Pinboard on iOS.
~ Testimonials ~
"If you’re a fan of Pinboard (and you should be), do yourself a favor and buy this app because it’s the best." - Chris Gonzales, on The Sweet Setup.
"I've said it before and I'll gladly say it again. If you buy only one Pinboard client for iOS, then your best bet would be Pushpin." - Pedro Lobo
"I wished hard enough and it came true: the clean, clear, and stable Pinboard iOS app of my dreams was written and released by someone much smarter than me and you should give them your money" - Jim Jazwiecki
"This is exactly what I want in a Pinboard app" - Alex Payne
~ iOS 8 ~
* iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus optimized.
* Share extensions for quick saving to Pinboard from any app that uses that built-in iOS share sheet.
~ Features ~
* Search bookmark at ridiculous speeds across titles, descriptions, URLs, and tags.
* Easily view bookmarks that are Unread, Starred, Private, Untagged, or Public.
* Browse Recent, Network, Popular, Wikipedia, Fandom, and Japanese feeds.
* Hide, show, and reorder both personal and community feeds to suit your tastes.
* Send links to Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability.
* View tag autocompletions when adding or updating bookmarks.
* View and save feeds for specific users and tags, or any combination of the two.
* Browse and edit your tags, and view the number of times they've been used.
* Add a bookmark by switching to Pushpin with a URL on your clipboard.
* Customize the font used in the bookmark list.
* VoiceOver support.
~ Native Reader View and Fast In-App Browser ~
* Fully customizable, native reader view (powered by Readability).
* Change the font, margin, background color, and line spacing.
* Share bookmarks to any app supporting iOS 8 share extensions.
~ Premium Fonts ~
New! Enhance your Pushpin reading experience with three beautifully-designed fonts from independent type foundries.
* Flex and Brando from Bold Monday.
* Lyon from Commercial Type.
~ Power-User Friendly ~
* Batch editing! Easily add or remove tags, change privacy, or update unread status for multiple bookmarks at a time.
* Keyboard shortcuts.
* Native integration with 1Password.
* Extensive URL scheme for adding bookmarks on the fly, opening URLs with the in-app browser, or viewing feeds for users or tags. Visit bit.ly/PushpinURL for more information on Pushpin's URL scheme.
To read more, visit http://lionheartsw.com/software/pushpin
Tags: pinbook pushpin yummy, best bookmark manager, pinhole url scheme, pushpin versus pinbook, adding an action to push pin.
* Added batch editing! Now, you can easily add or remove tags, change privacy, or update unread status for multiple bookmarks. Just tap "Edit" in the top right of the bookmark screen, select a few bookmarks, and tap the edit button on the middle of the bottom toolbar.
* Added the option to hide the "Private" lock when browsing bookmarks.
* The Read Later Extension will now grab a title from webpage metadata if not otherwise available.
* Made typing a space in the tag edit view a shortcut for adding a tag.
* Added support for logging into Readability and Instapaper with credentials stored in 1Password.
* Fixed issue preventing tags and settings for public/private and read/unread from syncing with the Share Extension.
* Fixed issue where tag editing wouldn't respect user defaults for autocorrect and autocapitalization.
* Fixed various crashes on iPad that would occur whenever an alert or action sheet would appear.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when editing feeds.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting a bookmark.
* Fixed a crash caused by the Read Later extension when no title could be found for the URL.
* Fixed a rare crash that could occur when editing tags.