Equipd is optimised for Jehovah's Witnesses and Bible Students, complementing JW.org and providing additional functionality like offline content, annotations, multi-language tools, additional Bible translations and much more. By default Equipd is empty, with content easily populated directly from JW.org.
* The New World Translation (NWT) in over 100 languages
* Includes the NWT 2013 Revision and the Rbi8 1984 Version
* Side-by-side rendering of selected verses
* 21 languages support streaming audio
* 26 alternate Bible versions including the King James Version
* NWT 2013 Cross-References and Footnotes
* Rbi8 Cross-References and Footnotes
* History and Bookmark Menus
* Quickly copy selected verses to your notes
Focussed on reference tools including the following in multiple languages:
* Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013
* All Scripture Inspired Book
* Bearing Thorough Witness + audio
* Bible Stories Book
* Bible Teach + audio
* Bible Concordance in English
* Come Be My Follower + audio
* Draw Close to Jehovah + audio
* Keep Yourselves in God's Love + audio
* Jeremiah Book + audio
* Insight Volumes
* Isaiah Books 1 & 2
* Listen to the Great Teacher + audio
* Ministry School Book
* Reasoning Book
* Sing to Jehovah ... including piano and vocal audio
* Worship the Only True God
* Yearbook 2013
* Young People Ask Volumes 1 & 2
* The Bible - What Is It's Message?
* Good News from God! + audio
* Lasting Peace and Happiness (for Chinese)
* Listen to God and Live Forever Brochure
* Pathway to Peace and Happiness (for Buddhists)
* See the Good Land ... including maps
* Was Life Created? Brochure
* When Someone You Love Dies + audio
* Who Are Doing Jehovah's Will Today? + audio
* Swipe left / right to switch between languages
* Use the pinch gesture to make fonts large / smaller
Ever wanted to save the article you were reading on WOL and have it saved so it was always available … offline? ANY article on WOL?
That is what the Briefcase is for. Just browse the Watchtower Online Library, and when you find an article you want to keep hit the "+" button, choose a category/topic to file the article under, and press "Save". The article is now available offline in your Briefcase.
You can share your lists of articles with others via email, and fully customize the Topics and the order of articles, even grouping them by heading.
I have made available an early prototype of Annotations support for underlining and highlighting. Annotations work for the Library Publications (excluding the Daily Text) and your Briefcase articles. You will need to enable Annotations in Admin by agreeing to the terms of the Beta.
All Chinese Simplified content in the Bible, Library and Briefcase can be shown in a 2-line format with the Pinyin transliterated and displayed directly above the Simplified Characters.
Latest News & RSS/Podcast Support
Keep up with the latest news from JW.org and the magazines as they are released. You can listen to the audio for each magazine article (Internet connection required) and easily download the EPUB or PDF magazines.
Equipd is optimised for the iPad 2+, and for iPhone and iPod Touch devices running iOS 6.0 or above. iPhone 3GS is a bit slow, 4th gen+ recommended.
If you have any questions please refer to the Equipd Support Forums:
* Official Website: http://equipd.me
* Official Support: http://support.equipd.me
* Facebook: http://facebook.com/equipd.me
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/equipd
Tags: equipd, udate equipd for each new magazine?, update ijw daily text.
THIS IS THE LAST VERSION OF EQUIPD TO SUPPORT iOS 5
Version 2.7.1 Update
Resolves a couple of issues from the 2.7.0 update.
REMINDER: If you are experiencing problems with your Bible make sure that you clear your cache! Go into the Admin tab (the last icon in the black bar along the bottom) > Bible > English > "Clear All Cached Files" ... and then re-cache the files. Do this for all languages affected.
Version 2.7.0 Update
This is a snapshot release that is primarily focussed on fixing the issues with caching the Bible caused by changes on WOL.
But ... while we are at it, there are a few new features included as well.
Here is a summary of the changes:
1) Fixes to the caching of all Bible's in Equipd.
IMPORTANT: If you are having problems with your Bible chapters showing content, you will need to go into the Admin tab (along the bottom) > Bible > English > "Clear All Cached Files" ... and then re-cache the files. Do this for all languages affected.
2) Initial support for the NWT 2013 Revision including Cross-References and Footnotes. Again existing users will need to clear their existing English Bible cache to download the updated 2013 files.
3) View the NWT 2013 Revision and the Rbi8 Version side-by-side
4) Rbi8 Footnotes support added for Danish, Dutch, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Portuguese
5) Over 20 new languages added
6) Images added to the Jehovah's Will and Good News Brochures
7) Changes to hopefully support the as yet to be released Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014 EPUB files
This update does not fix the minor issues caused by iOS 7 and identified on the Support Forums: http://support.equipd.me
The coming major release of Equipd 3.0 has been pushed back for finalisation of several key features and quality assurance. Version 3.0 will support iOS 6 and 7, with iOS 7 being the primary target platform. Contrary to initial plans, and for a number of very good reasons, iOS 5.X will NOT be supported by Equipd 3.0.
I encourage you to read more about Equipd 3.0 here:
Thanks to everyone for your continued support. There are a lot of exciting updates to come yet!
If you feel inspired to leave a review on the App Store it would be appreciated. Your comments and feedback make all the effort worthwhile.
Agape from New Zealand,