Friend Check - manage Twitter, Instagram, Facebook accounts; find unfollowers, unfriendsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MobileLife Studio
- Savi Contacts - your daily communicator and contacts manager$0.99
- Savi People - your daily communicator and social contacts manager$2.99
- Insta Check - manage your Instagram accounts, find unfollowers and much moreFREE
- Twitr Check - manage Twitter accounts, find unfollowers, welcome followers and much moreFREE
- PopCheck - track likes, comments, favorites, retweets on Twitter, Instagram, FacebookFREE
It's easy to see new followers and friends, lost followers and friends, those who follow you back, those who don't, etc.
Not only this, track it over time! Friend Check is the only app that creates snapshots representing your relationships at a certain point in time. You can view previous snapshots and spot trends, spikes, view former followers, etc.
Quickly @mention or DM your friends and followers with different messages that you can pre-define. It's fast and convenient to welcome new followers, say goodbye to unfollowers, etc.
Also view people's profiles and feeds; easily follow and unfollow people; jump to their profile in the native network apps and much more.
Currently supports Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- very fast performance
- extremely easy to use
- clean, professional design
- Share your snapshots with your friends
- Quickly follow and unfollow people
- View profiles and photo feeds
- Jump to native apps
* Must have an account with a supported network to use the app. Network limits for following/unfollowing apply. Due to Twitter API limits, accounts with more than 70,000 combined Followings and Followers are not supported. Instagram users with tens of thousands of friends will experience longer wait times.
Please contact us for support if needed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: twitter friend check, unfollowers on instagram for, daily unfollowers.
- Brand new Twitter Analysis add-on. Find inactive users, influential users and much more
- Fix "no longer follows" message
- Other bug fixes