Friend Check - manage Twitter, Instagram, Facebook accounts; find unfollowers, unfriendsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MobileLife Studio
- TwitAlytics - analyze, manage and cleanup Twitter accountsFREE
- PopCheck - track likes, comments, favorites, retweets on Twitter, Instagram, FacebookFREE
- Twitr Check - manage Twitter accounts, find unfollowers, welcome followers and much moreFREE
- Friend Check for Instagram - manage your Instagram accounts, find unfollowers and much moreFREE
- Friend Check Pro - Social network manager. Manage Twitter, manage Facebook, manage Instagram, manage$4.99
It's easy to see new followers and friends, lost followers and friends, those who follow you back, those who don't, etc.
Not only this, track it over time! Friend Check is the only app that creates snapshots representing your relationships at a certain point in time. You can view previous snapshots and spot trends, spikes, view former followers, etc.
Quickly @mention or DM your friends and followers with different messages that you can pre-define. It's fast and convenient to welcome new followers, say goodbye to unfollowers, etc.
Also view people's profiles and feeds; easily follow and unfollow people; jump to their profile in the native network apps and much more.
Currently supports Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- very fast performance
- extremely easy to use
- clean, professional design
- Share your snapshots with your friends
- Quickly follow and unfollow people
- View profiles and photo feeds
- Jump to native apps
* Must have an account with a supported network to use the app. Network limits for following/unfollowing apply. Due to Twitter API limits, accounts with more than 70,000 combined Followings and Followers are not supported. Instagram users with tens of thousands of friends will experience longer wait times.
Please contact us for support if needed: email@example.com
Tags: daily unfollowers, twitter friend check, unfollowers on instagram for.
- New Who Follows feature. Enter two usernames and find out who follows who on Twitter
- Add indication on Settings screen that users should scroll down
- Minor bug fixes