iPad version now available (eyeZm HD) on iTunes.
eyeZm is being offered at a low introductory rate. A small price increase will take effect with the next major release.
- No ads or alerts whatsoever!
- Control single or multiple servers
- Supports HTTP and HTTPS
- Live-feed viewing of all monitors
- View Monitors in montage mode, tiling up to 6 per page
- Streams H264 or MJPEG natively to your device
- Events can be viewed and deleted
- Support for large number of events
- Portrait and Landscape Viewing
- Control over Server and Monitor modes
- Alarm Frame and Analysis frame viewing
- Monitors can be sorted based on different parameters
eyeZm requires the light-weight XML Plugin for ZoneMinder, available on http://www.eyezm.com (included with some versions of ZoneMinder)
Our next release (v2.0) will be very UI-centric with *many* improvements to help you get the information you want faster!
Tags: free eyezm, eyezm cost.
- HTTPS Support: eyeZm can now communicate with your secured server.
All your information is now protected!
- Montage view: Tile up to 6 monitors per page to view them simultaneously in MJPEG mode. Single-tap to view event-list, double-tap to view the feed individually in H264 or MJPEG viewer.
- Auto-login and refresh when resuming application from background: This will greatly benefit users with multitasking devices that had to keep logging in when resuming the app.
- Monitor Sorting: Change how you wish to sort your monitors under your server preferences
- Server re-ordering: Server list can now be re-ordered by tapping the Edit Button.
- Clear log contents: Contents of application log file can now be cleared to facilitate debugging