- Smart gaming
- Faithful to Ghostbusters' spirit
- Free, though eventually in-app purchases might be needed
- Overall, no complaints
A tactical game based on Ghostbusters
Ghostbuster may be the most missed series from the 80s. Besides a poorly animated animated series, and some mediocre videogames, it's a franchise relatively unexploited. Beeline plays with that nostalgia and has developed a tactical game in which you have to team-up your fellow ghostbusters, who have to cooperate in order to defeat foes in their way. In addition, you have to manage your upgrades and hire new team members, every single one with his or her weapon of choice and a role within the team.
Of course, the more ghosts you hunt the more money you earn, the more city you can explore and closer you are to discover the secrets of an old god (and it isn't Cthulhu) locked in a haunted tower.
Game's free, so we positively encourage you to give it a go. It might happen that you are eventually lured by in-app purchases and you get badly stuck halfway the end, but we're sure you already know how freemium formula works. Anyway, recommended for anyone looking for a while of no-nonsense gaming.
“Offers a ton of play value.” – Rick Broida at CNET
“Busting makes us feel good” – Modojo
It’s Slime Time!
There’s something strange in the neighborhood, and New York City has called YOU to get the ghosts out of The Big Apple. Build your own team of Ghostbusters from the ground up as you bust troublemaking spooks throughout the city. Form your own franchise in a local firehouse and answer ghostbusting calls, research and upgrade your equipment and conduct experiments to unlock better gear and tactics. Lead your elite squad of Ghostbusters through floor after floor of a haunted tower, where a malevolent evil deity has taken over, threatening to release negative psycho-kinetic energy into the streets of New York. Conquer each floor by battling the floor boss and capturing any resident ghosts. Then take down Stay Puft, The Destructor to earn special rewards, including Power Cores and rare equipment. Spooks ‘n’ spirits best beware…it’s time to bust some ghostly behind!
- Earn money and slime by capturing and collecting ghosts throughout New York City
- Climb the tower, floor by floor, by breaching slime barriers and battling floor bosses
- Conduct research to upgrade your equipment so you can bust even bigger, badder, ghosts
- Hire new Ghostbusters, and run experiments to improve and expand your franchise
- Experiment on ghosts in your containment unit to discover the secrets to beating them and to unlock new upgrades
- Explore even more of the city by purchasing permits, completing ghost busting missions, or by spending Power Cores
- It’s time to send these spooks back where they came from…or to their nearest convenient parallel dimension!
PLEASE NOTE: Ghostbusters(TM) is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
Gangster Ghouls Takeover Version 1.5.0!
- Take down criminal creeps on new busting calls and quests
- Shoot through five tough new player levels!
- Crack down on five new mobster themed ghost minions and a new city boss
- Arm your arsenal with powerful new weapons upgrades!
- Control your quad members simultaneously with a new multi-touch control!
- Watch as we give a few old game bugs the boot
- alex Favorited Mar 7, 2013
- michaelman72 Downloaded Mar 6, 2013
- lacrimosacris1987 Downloaded Mar 6, 2013
- Sreeharsha93 Downloaded Mar 5, 2013
- jose andres Downloaded Mar 3, 2013
- Jacqueline M. Downloaded Mar 3, 2013
- Mante B. Downloaded Mar 3, 2013
- krules69 Downloaded Mar 2, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Mar 2, 2013
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!