- Original gameplay, very complete
- Good pixel graphics
- Challenging, requires thinking
- Not for everyone
+ By Majic Jungle Software
Create resources, use all the items and make your blockheads live happily ever after
The Blockheads is a casual management game for iOS in which you need to make shelter because night is falling and you want to survive. You need to think outside the box and use all your possessions (spade, wood, sticks) to explore and make profit of everything you come across.
The app is very original and you need to pay attention to all the elements in the scene, trying to craft tools with the presented resources and always make sure the Blockhead is happy and healthy, putting their needs in a priority position by following the instructions presented on the screen, which can give you tips about how to speed up each process.
Majic Jungle Software is the developer of Blockheads, a wonderful little game with so much to do. There are many features and new tasks to take on at all times. The graphics are pixelled and perfect for the gameplay, which is challenging and makes you think, creating a great interface and scenery where there is a lot to explore and discover.
We were surprised by the originality and detail provided by this app, which we highly recommend.
"The Blockheads takes the Minecraft experience and shrinks it down in a way that just works on a touchscreen. There are shades of Lemmings here too, and they blend together to make a sweet game about discovery, exploration, and creation." - Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing.
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops. Build, farm, find & craft your way to advanced technology including shops, steam trains, electricity, and more!
Play alone, or with your friends, with local or online multiplayer.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Wire your house up with solar powered electricity and cook a fish curry on your electric stove.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Craft swords, armor, and a bow & arrows, and take on a cave troll.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Lay rail and go for a ride on a steam locomotive.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
This update doesn’t add any new content, but contains bug fixes, and now everyone can access the new cloud server worlds!
- Adds the ability to create server based cloud hosted multiplayer worlds from within the game using time crystals
- Adds the ability to join cloud worlds easily via the random world or search function.
- Adds ability to connect to the ‘Owner Portal’ - A website where cloud world owners can manage their worlds
- Adds current player count to cloud worlds on the main worlds screen
- Fixes issue where the time crystal counter sometimes didn’t get updated
- Fixes crashes, improves lag issues/performance, and fixes rare item loss and world corruption bugs
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!