Aces of the Luftwaffe
- Ol'school gaming
- Intense and challenging
- It might be boring and repetitive
A classical shoot'em-up
This game brings back the über-classical gameplay of those arcades of a quarter a play, in which your plane flew adrift the screen making impossible maneuvers to dodge incoming light balls fired by enemies approaching from the uppermost part of the screen. Those games used to raise their difficulty to insane levels because, well, they were other times.
Therefore, Aces of the Luftwaffe continues that old tradition of ending every level with a boss; to break all known laws of physics regarding aeronautics and air warfare; and to be fun on its own. Move, dodge, fire. In your way, pick power-ups up to make the battle even more chaotic and unbelievable.
Long story short, a game recommended for ol'school gamers, or those willing to play "in the old way", but which doesn't try to bring anything new to mobile gaming nor brags about doing so.
* * * * * “AotL is my favorite!”
* * * * * “Lots of action, super controls.”
YOU have to show what you’re made of as the war over Europe is in full swing.
Fight waves of Axis planes and panzers until you hit the boss enemies – the ACES OF THE LUFTWAFFE.
*** THE STORY ***
It is the darkest hour for England. The Axis are sending their best into the Battle of Britain, and only a handful of brave pilots are left to destroy them. Get into your war plane and don’t let go of the trigger before each and every enemy has been blown out of the skies! But even if you vanquish the notorious Aces of the Luftwaffe, are you prepared to take the fight to the mainland?
Will YOU foil the occult plans of the Luftwaffe to spread darkness over England?
*** FEATURES ***
- Fight thousands of enemy air planes
- Choose and upgrade your plane and pilot
- Beat super tough bosses
- Fly bombastic missions
- Enjoy mighty power-ups
*** DEV NOTE ***
Thank you for playing Aces of the Luftwaffe - we want your feedback! Join us on:
- New Campaign: Night over Europe
- New Pilot: Tykers
- New Plane: P-59
- New Boss: Commander Meiler
- Campaign 1: Battle of Britain rebalanced
- crisper, pixel-perfect graphics
- menus redesigned
- improved daylight effects added
- lower memory requirements
- more enemies, more danger, more fun
- new achievements
- many bugs fixed
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!