Sudoku (Number Place) - a great way to train your brain and have fun. FreeAdd this app to your lists
+ By Evgeny EGOROV
- ! The Fly of Panda - small and simple arcade game for kids and all family. Free. Lite.FREE
- !Way Of Life (bubbles balls explode family game) HD Lite PlusFREE
- !My Candles, with "share" feature and collection of custom wicks and music. LiteFREE
- Find Two: Find the same numbers!FREE
- !Photo Glass - one-touch Photo And Picture Editor with Filters. HD$0.99
Sudoku (Digit-single) , originally called Number Place, is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", "regions", or "sub-squares") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which typically has a unique solution.