Earn to Die
- Easy yet thrilling gameplay
- Results may depend more on upgrades rather than driving skills
A Zombie road kill game
All survivors must reach Seattle to be evacuated. There are zombies everywhere, so the best choice is to run them over. This Mad-Max-esque premise is what Earn to Die is about, starred by a character close to Kurt Russell in Escape from L.A. Seattle isn't as far, unless you are somewhere between Texas and Mexico, which is the case.
Earn to Die is a physics 2D driving game, more oriented to make good use of your fuel and upgrades and less focused on stunts. As usual, killing zombies gives you money (someday, some who will explain us this) to purchase better cars and add-ons. This is the basis of the game, improve your vehicle so you can survive the most and get more money in every go so your little trip to safety gets in time before evac-teams leave without you.
Everything's peppered with a rock soundtrack and slow-motion moments when you achieve a combo.This complete version allows to play all the story and additional game modes. Graphics and animations are simple and plain, but this game doesn't brag about them, and make the game run as smooth as it should do.
You can always download the lite version first, thoug hit only includes the first stage and it may not be enough.
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game that enjoyed OVER 150 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for the App Store, bigger and better than ever before!
** Top 10 iPhone app in over 40 countries! **
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
"An insane amount of fun ... never fails to bring a smile to my face" - 148Apps
"The more you play the better death machine you can build, and it is incredibly satisfying" - App All Knight
"Has you mowing down zombies like weeds." - AppAdvice
"It's a runner, except with cars. Also, it has zombies in it. Oh, and it's actually pretty cool." - Touch Arcade
"You’d have to be a zombie yourself not to enjoy jumping a schoolbus across a canyon" - Slide To Play
"We're serious, go download it now, it's oodles of mindless fun." - Pocket-lint
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● GAME CENTER support
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in the brand new HALLOWEEN MODE
● Optimized for Retina display and for the iPhone 5
ALSO AVAILABLE IN HD
A stunning HD version is also available for the iPad, with Retina support for the new iPad. iPad users can search Earn to Die HD on the App Store for the HD version.
With over 150 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Corrected an issue from the previous build which caused the game to crash for a small number of iPod touch (4th Generation) users
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!