- Original gameplay, very complete
- Good pixel graphics
- Challenging, requires thinking
- Not for everyone
+ By Majic Jungle Software
Create resources, use all the items and make your blockheads live happily ever after
The Blockheads is a casual management game for iOS in which you need to make shelter because night is falling and you want to survive. You need to think outside the box and use all your possessions (spade, wood, sticks) to explore and make profit of everything you come across.
The app is very original and you need to pay attention to all the elements in the scene, trying to craft tools with the presented resources and always make sure the Blockhead is happy and healthy, putting their needs in a priority position by following the instructions presented on the screen, which can give you tips about how to speed up each process.
Majic Jungle Software is the developer of Blockheads, a wonderful little game with so much to do. There are many features and new tasks to take on at all times. The graphics are pixelled and perfect for the gameplay, which is challenging and makes you think, creating a great interface and scenery where there is a lot to explore and discover.
We were surprised by the originality and detail provided by this app, which we highly recommend.
"The Blockheads takes the Minecraft experience and shrinks it down in a way that just works on a touchscreen. There are shades of Lemmings here too, and they blend together to make a sweet game about discovery, exploration, and creation." - Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
The Blockheads is a huge exploration, creation and survival game where the possibilities are endless.
Play offline in single player, or easily create and join online worlds to play with friends and family, or explore thousands of unique worlds created and hosted by other players.
Start with almost nothing and explore, craft, build and trade your way to steam trains, electric elevators, and even jet packs, titanium swords and carbon fiber armor.
- Explore an infinite number of worlds filled with oceans, caves, deserts, mountains, forests and floating sky islands
- Build massive structures with the materials you find
- Trade with other players in an ever changing global economy
- Battle other blockheads in PVP worlds
- Lay rail and create jumps for speedy rail hand cars or create a rail network for easy transport by train
- Create an array of solar panels to power your oil refinery, and craft carbon fiber and fuel for your jetpack to explore the skies
- With content always being added, The Blockheads is continuously evolving, and there is more to come
Warp your first blockhead through the portal and get exploring now in the growing phenomenon that is The Blockheads!
The TAKE FLIGHT update!
This update takes your blockheads to the skies with the awesome new JETPACKS. With new ores, workbenches, items, plants and blocks, 1.6 adds a whole load of new stuff to find and do. There’s also a fancy new lighting engine, and it’s now up to 2x quicker to mine and craft, so you can get started in new worlds much faster!
- JETPACKS! You’re going to need a lot of oil, titanium and electricity to make one, but then YOU CAN FLY!
- New floating islands in the sky! These will appear in new worlds, and in unexplored areas of existing worlds.
- New hanging vines, and colorful tulips
- Mining/digging speed with bare hands and primitive tools is now faster
- It’s now twice as fast to craft all items!
- New shaders and lighting for an improved look
- Adds platinum coins (worth 100 gold each), as well as platinum ore, ingots and blocks.
- Adds titanium ore, ingots, blocks, armor, swords and pickaxes.
- Adds carbon fiber blocks and armor
- Adds glass and black glass stairs and columns
- Adds a new electric press which is faster than a normal press, but also allows you to crush stone into gravel and gravel into sand
- Adds the new electric sluice, which sifts through gravel to find ores
- Adds ownership signs, which protect a 31x31 area so that only the assigned player and admins may modify it.
- All columns and stairs are now crafted at the builder’s bench, which replaces the stonemason’s bench
- Plants and trees grown in compost no longer die of old age
- Compost is now created at a compost bin, and can be made out of most organic items
- Ores are now clumped together into larger deposits
- Back walls are now only created if there is another solid block or back wall within 10 blocks below
- Back walls can now be removed by using the correct tool for the block type
- Text now appears black on light painted signs or shops
- Workbenches and portals can only be upgraded by admins or the owner of that workbench.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!