Calendar Plus (Exchange)
by: Lawrence Hughes • 0
Need to check a colleagues calendar while you’re out of the office? Then Calendar Plus is for you! With Calendar Plus you can open calendars directly from your contacts and view their appointments in seconds.
• “Day Bar” gives an overview of appointments in the calendar for each day
• “Day Bar” is customisable – set your office hours to only show the times you’re interested in
• Open calendars from contacts or by typing the users e-mail address
• Very simple and intuitive design
• Autodiscover feature finds the correct URL to connect to, just enter your usual account credentials
• Works with Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Office 365
• Universal app, works great on iPhone and iPad
Note: The Day Bar is customisable via the Settings app on your home screen.
• Calendar Plus uses the Exchange Web Service, not Active Sync. A public Outlook Web Access (or Outlook Web App) site is required. Having access to your own calendar/mail on your iPhone/iPad does not guarantee compatibility.
• Calendar Plus ONLY works with Exchange 2007 and later.
• Auto Discovery requires that the autodiscover feature built in to Exchange is set up properly and available publicly.
• If you would like to test your Exchange environment will work, check out I'm Out Lite. It's a free Out of Office client which has all the same requirements as Calendar Plus
Tags: calendar plus exchange , calander plus , calendars plus