AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists, including features that interact with Apple Watch.
Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud… Jamming will never be the same.
AMPLIFi Remote connects with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud.
Apple Watch integration allows you to tune your guitar, access your tone library, search the Line 6 Tone Cloud, and control Master and instrument levels — all on your wrist.
Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Control select features of the AMPLIFi Remote app and AMPLIFi device via Apple Watch
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
• Made for iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air® 2, iPad Air, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini™ 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch® (5th generation)
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.