Aarti Sangrah (Hindi)
by: Appcreatorss • 83
Aarti Sangrah is the only application which has inbuilt text and audio for all aartis. Hindi Aarti Sangrah has following aarti's -
Ganesha Aarti (Ganesh Ji / Ganpati) - "Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
Hanuman Aarti - "Aarti Keeje Hanuman Lala Ki"
Laxmi Arti (Lakshmi Maa) - "Om Jai Lakshmi Mata"
Durga Arti (Ambe Maa / Maa Durga Ki Aarti) - "Jai Ambe Gauri"
Shri Ram Aarti - "Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhajman"
Krishna Arti (Kunj Bihari / Banke Bihari / Kishan Kanhaiya) - "Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki"
Shiv Arti (Bhole Nath / Mahadev) - "Om Jai Shiv Omkara"
Vishnu Aarti - "Om Jai Jagadish Hare"
Santoshi Aarti (Maa Santoshi) - "Om Jai Santoshi Mata"
ShaniDev Arti - "Jayati Jayati Shanidev Dayala"
Key Features of Aarti Sangrah (Aarti Collection) -
1. All Aarti's are in hindi.
2. All Aarti's has its audio file. You can anytime play audio of aarti.
3. No need to download audio files of aartis seperately.
4. With every Aarti their is a Lyrics.
5. Automatic stop and continue music during phone calls