by: Eminaar Studios • 207
This a completely free, fully functional app which includes Al-Ma'thurat Asughra (remembrance / athkar) with full audio recitation. It includes a specific set of Qur'anic verses and dua's compiled by Imam Shaheed Hasan Al-Banna. These should be recited in the early morning hours before sunrise and early evening before maghrib prayer.
It is a part of our Islamic duty to constantly engage in the remembrance of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) in the early hours of the day and evening, as well as throughout the day. This app assists you in giving you quick and easy access to the key Quran'ic verses and dua's which will bring you several steps closer to true success, in this world and the next, insha'Allah.
This app includes Arabic as well as English translation, and also includes transliteration, plus audio recitation for all Arabic text.
- Enabled swiping functionality
- Fixed a few errors and bugs
- Added audio.
- Removed 'Previous' & 'Next' buttons (replaced by swiping) to make room for audio controls.
- Fixed minor bugs and errors
- Fixed a few errors
- Fixed an issue with "swiping instructions" where it kept persistently displaying every time first screen is entered. Now it will only show once.
- Removed "Exit" button from main screen.
- Optimized some of the code.
- Added a "Play All" button, which when clicked, will play the entire Ma'thurat sequentially from start to finish.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Added 'Exit' button for people who don't have hardware buttons
- Added feature to prevent phone from going to sleep while app is in use.
keywords: alma'thurat, almathuraat, ma'thurat, ma'thuraat, islam, suplication, dua, azkar, athkar, al mathurat