America's Physician Groups
by: APG Administrator • 1
The America's Physician Groups' Events app is the official mobile app for America's Physician Groups' annual conferences. Our Annual Conference 2018 will be held April 19-21 in San Diego and the Colloquium 2018 will be held October 10-12 in Washington, DC.
This app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are
trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos
from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number,
speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors and Premier Sponsors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
America's Physician Groups is the nation's leading professional association for accountable physician groups, composed of approximately 300 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across 45 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. America's Physician Groups' members operate under a capitated, coordinated care model that is the essence of the nation's health reform movement from volume to value.