Arabian Aerospace Magazine
by: Apazine • 8
Aerospace professionals across the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey have discovered Arabian Aerospace which brings comprehensive unbiased coverage of all the latest news and trends in all of the key sectors.
- Its air transport coverage is second to none with interviews with the leadership of all of the airlines across the region. The region is one of the fastest growing in the world and has more orders for new aircraft than any other. The magazine is an official partner of the Arab Air Carriers Organization – AACO – which gives access to the strategic thinking of the industry as a whole.
- With regular ongoing threats across the whole region defence is a key subject and the Arabian Aerospace defence team provide insight into air forces in the region and regularly update on fleet acquisition, manoeuvres and services.
- There are more VVIP jetliners in the Middle East than anywhere else in the world. And today there is an increasing awareness and demand for smaller jets too. Arabian Aerospace is close to the business aviation market thanks to its unique partnership with MEBAA, the Middle East Business Aviation Association and regularly reports on operations and service from the regions charter operators, owners and flight support service companies as many of the world’s top providers are based in our region.
- As space budgets in the world have been cut it is unsurprising that the Middle East is now stepping up its presence. From its own satellite industry to investment in projects such as Virgin Galactic, the region has an interest and Arabian Aerospace is there to cover it.
- Many other key industry sectors are also growing thanks to investment from the region.
- Aircraft completions: GCC and Saudi organisations now own many of the world’s top completion houses for wide bodied VIP jets, and is setting up its own centre in the Gulf. It is also has launch customers for many of the IFE equipment, services and connectivity and our dedicated Interiors team keep an eye on what is new.
- Manufacturing: Al Ain, in the emirate of Abu Dhabi is becoming a centre of expertise for aerostructures and is now building key parts for both Airbus and Boeing. In North Africa hundreds of companies have entered the supply chain … and Bombardier has introduced its own manufacturing plant to Morocco
- MRO: With ownership of globally acknowledged MRO providers and the home grown expertise in Turkey, Jordan and Egypt sees greater investment in this sector.
These are just some of the reasons why Arabian Aerospace is a must have. And it is not just for people IN the region. Arabian Aerospace is well read and respected by manufacturers and service providers in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Now the Arabian Aerospace app enables you to enjoy all this great news, analysis and features from the award-winning team of journalists and photographers that bring you the number one news from this rapidly expanding area of the world.