Bark - with people nearby
by: SydneyITGuy • 376
In Bark for the Android and iOS, after you’re done selecting your dog icon and uploading your profile picture, you’ll tap on the main screen to bark to nearby users with similar dog icons. If other users are around, they’ll bark back. You’re able to check out the poos other users leave, along with a quick profile picture, post, and how far away they are from you. You can vote if you happily bark at them or angrily, with total time left. Bark also allows you to name users who often communicate and bark right back at you.
Bark features a simplistic yet intuitive UI, making it incredibly easy to register and start barking at other users without the need to enter an e-mail, along with a unique app concept.
The old saying’s true that you can’t teach an old dog a new trick, as this one really wears thin quickly, with absolutely no chatting options, or anything else to do but just tap and bark.
Dec 22, 2016
Bark - Effortless and cute way to chat
Bark transforms people nearby into fun barking dogs. Every user chooses one of the 8 different dog breeds and chats with other barkers by communicating like dogs.
* Simply bark at each other within a 1 mile radius by pressing the bark button.
* Communicate with other barkers via short and unique bark messages.
* Drop a post on your location like when a dog leaves a poo, and get unlimited attention.
* Take over territories and change the name of the location by following dog’s territorial actions.
* Give a name to people who you see often and are fun to chat with, wherever you are.
Bark instantly creates an interactive and fun playground around you wherever you are located. This is the simplest and most effective way to build a connection based on location.