Basic Linkedin Guide
by: Udemy • 2
Did you know that, 93% of recruiters used LinkedIn to recruit for permanent and temporary jobs and 77% of all job openings were posted on LinkedIn. This means that if you are looking for work, then you need to leverage the power of LinkedIn.
This beginners course will take you step by step through the process of setting up your account, including how to create strong passwords to protect your account.
Once you have a basic account set up, we'll then take you on a tour of your new account, show you how to create a basic profile and help you to start connecting with people you know.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 9 lectures and 48 mins of content!
- By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up your own LinkedIn account
- reate strong passwords to protect your account
- Navigate confidently around your new account
- Create your own LinkedIn profile
- Develop a connection strategy
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• About LinkedIn
• Protecting your account - creating strong passwords
• Setting up your account
• A tour of your new account
• Creating a basic LinkedIn profile
• Developing a connection strategy
- Lifetime access to 9 lectures
- A community of 1500+ students learning together!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Karen Brown | Résumé writer, Social Media Trainer, Author, LinkedIn expert
Karen is "The Linkedin Optimizer". She specializes in systematically analyzing LinkedIn profiles and providing action plans on how to improve them. One client reports that they appear in 50% more searches following her advice.
Install the "Basic Linkedin Guide" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.