Bearing (Azimuth) Navigation
by: AA Tools • 23
Allows you to navigate according to a given bearing (azimuth)
You create the bearing line on the map and start walking, You also see your walking path.
The bearing lines are created according to North Magnetic Pole.
This app provides very nice features:
1. Draw way points on the map.
2. Draw bearing line from the current location or way point location.
3. Know your distance from beginning.
4. Know your distance from the bearing line.
5. Know your deflection from the bearing.
6. Share bearing lines and way points via messaging capability applications.
And more to come !