Benefits and Uses of Bicarbonate
by: apps for life 2019 • 7
Do you know the infinite uses of baking soda?
We have created an application to inform you. Keep reading . . .
Sodium bicarbonate is well known for relieving heartburn. But we have discovered many uses besides this one and we want to share them with you. In addition to health benefits, this salt can be used to care for your plants and even for cleaning your home. We show you some tricks:
- Get rid of the grease stains. Pour baking soda on the stain and rub with a wet brush over it.
- Disinfects surfaces. Add baking soda to a wet sponge and rub on the surfaces you want to disinfect.
- Removes the bad smell of shoes. Sprinkle baking soda on your shoes and do not use them for at least one day.
- Deodorant . Add a tablespoon of baking soda to a glass of water and apply it to your armpits. It is a perfect natural deodorant.
- Relieves heartburn. Add a tablespoon of baking soda to a glass of water and take it.
- Reduces the pain and tiredness of your feet. In a bowl of warm water pour two or three tablespoons of baking soda and dip your feet for a few minutes.
- Exfoliating for the face. Mix a part of water and three of baking soda and apply it in the face with circular movements, let it act a few minutes and then wash the face with warm water.
- For ulcers in the mouth put a little bicarbonate and hold as much as possible, then rinse the mouth with water.
- For insect bites. Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the bite, it will relieve you.
All these and many more tips you can discover them within the app, download it for free and benefit from these recommendations. If you like our app, we thank you for your values, so you can help us improve and continue creating free applications for you.